Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

This is getting scary now!

This is getting scary now!

Old Mar 22nd 2007, 2:12 pm
Young at heart

jandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: This is getting scary now!

Originally Posted by Lionda
I'm crying - why am I crying

White Rose
by Walter Poe
In the storm
Stands the white rose
tumultuous waves
of destruction abound her

Yet tall is the white rose
strong in the face
Of the sensed doom around her
And she does not bow down

Pure is the white rose
In the compost earth
growing eternal strength
in the nights that so hurt

I see not the white rose
She is so far away
But I long to protect her
But only the words can I say

So I send her my words
And my poets heart
To help her when
there is hope to see her through

Be Strong little flower
Your heart will guide true
And as long as you want
I will always talk to you

Please dont cry ,only happy tears Lionda dear
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 2:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

brisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond repute

Jean, what a beautiful verse

Very uplifting.
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 2:28 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

big girls blouse!!

Congrats big time!!!!!

God wont be that long now, then you will be sat sipping sangrias sunning silently soon!
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 2:51 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
big girls blouse!!

Congrats big time!!!!!

God wont be that long now, then you will be sat sipping sangrias sunning silently soon!
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 3:45 pm
Forum Regular

sunlover27 is on a distinguished road

Brilliant news Lionda, so pleased for you and know how you feel, I cried as well
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 4:47 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

You will cry bigger tears when you get here. Tears of joy of course but they will be bigger because you will suddenly be forced to believe that it has actually happened. The waiting and letdowns really puts the pressure on, the arrangedment for moving wind you up a bit more and then you arrive and the reality of it sinks in and the tears flow big time!!!

CONGRATULAtIONS!!!!!

Rosemary
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 4:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

maryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond repute

enjoy the feeling now because you will be so over whealmed with the move your feet wont hit the ground, fingers crossed the good news comes soon and you get a date to make the final move!

lvoe

mary x x x
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 4:51 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by maryann
enjoy the feeling now because you will be so over whealmed with the move your feet wont hit the ground, fingers crossed the good news comes soon and you get a date to make the final move!

lvoe

mary x x x
As soon as I hear anything more you lot will be the first to know, I will be so excited I'll be shouting it from the rooftops - well not literally but you know what I mean )
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 7:53 pm
Banned

Big Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond repute

Ahh good news , nice one Lionda ..
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 9:49 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Big Pete
Ahh good news , nice one Lionda ..
Something always happens to burst your bubble a bit, when we got here with enough clothes to last us the two days before the removal van arrived we found out the following day that they would be 4 days late. so had to stay in aparthotel for extra days, managed to persuade the removal firm to pay for the extra days as the delay was all down to them. Luckinly we had a washing machine in the aparthotel.
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 9:54 pm
Popping in for a chat

Originally Posted by mikelincs
Something always happens to burst your bubble a bit, when we got here with enough clothes to last us the two days before the removal van arrived we found out the following day that they would be 4 days late. so had to stay in aparthotel for extra days, managed to persuade the removal firm to pay for the extra days as the delay was all down to them. Luckinly we had a washing machine in the aparthotel.

Oh don't......

We have had a removal company lined up since last September! I said I would get back to them when we had a firm moving date. Hope they will be available when we need them Better check with them tomorrow.
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 10:03 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Oh don't......

We have had a removal company lined up since last September! I said I would get back to them when we had a firm moving date. Hope they will be available when we need them Better check with them tomorrow.
Only happened because the removal company sub contracted the work out, had a great row with them as they tried to get us to pay the full bill BEFORE we got the goods, despite a contract that asked for half before and half on delivery. I'm sure yours will go much better, but a least we could get into our house and check the power and water were on, and stock up the freezer and fridge. Ours even managed to get lost coming to pick up the load and were two hours late.
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 10:11 pm
Popping in for a chat

Originally Posted by mikelincs
Only happened because the removal company sub contracted the work out, had a great row with them as they tried to get us to pay the full bill BEFORE we got the goods, despite a contract that asked for half before and half on delivery. I'm sure yours will go much better, but a least we could get into our house and check the power and water were on, and stock up the freezer and fridge. Ours even managed to get lost coming to pick up the load and were two hours late.
Oh dear And just as I thought I was going to have a good nights sleep BUT I have stressed enough as you all know - so I am going to sleep well tonight with a smile on my face

Just hope we get the letter for the builder through soon so we can move - suppose they don't send it - suppose someone goes off on holiday or is sick and we have to wait until they are well again - suppose............ Oh dear, I'm beginning to sound like BigPete now I'm logging out and going to watch a comedy film on tv to take my mind off it all.
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 10:24 pm
Banned

Big Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond repute

Oh dear And just as I thought I was going to have a good nights sleep BUT I have stressed enough as you all know - so I am going to sleep well tonight with a smile on my face

Just hope we get the letter for the builder through soon so we can move - suppose they don't send it - suppose someone goes off on holiday or is sick and we have to wait until they are well again - suppose............ Oh dear, I'm beginning to sound like BigPete now I'm logging out and going to watch a comedy film on tv to take my mind off it all.
Exactly Lionda !! What if they nahhh i wont i let you get to sleep , night night
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 10:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

vox populia is a jewel in the roughvox populia is a jewel in the roughvox populia is a jewel in the roughvox populia is a jewel in the roughvox populia is a jewel in the rough

Whoo hoo - we may be next

Just received an e-mail from our solicitor saying that when she receives a letter from our bank confirming that they are giving us a mortgage then she will forward the letter to the builders and they will release the keys OMG Am I dreaming I'm shaking here!

Oh - and another thing, we have also been told they are fitting solar panels as it has been a legal requirement since October 2006 on new builds - so maybe the wait was worth it
Solar panels compulsory where?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.