Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

This is getting scary now!

This is getting scary now!

Old Mar 22nd 2007, 10:30 am
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute
Default This is getting scary now!

Whoo hoo - we may be next

Just received an e-mail from our solicitor saying that when she receives a letter from our bank confirming that they are giving us a mortgage then she will forward the letter to the builders and they will release the keys OMG Am I dreaming I'm shaking here!

Oh - and another thing, we have also been told they are fitting solar panels as it has been a legal requirement since October 2006 on new builds - so maybe the wait was worth it
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 10:34 am
Forum Regular

cajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud of
Default Re: This is getting scary now!

Thats great news lionda, where are you planning to move to? Do you think you will be out soon?
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 10:36 am

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Thats fab news : So the next question is, when do you think they will get the letter? This could all be happening very very soon!! Good luck

Sam
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 10:37 am
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

I'm crying - why am I crying
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 10:39 am
Forum Regular

cajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Lionda
aaww coz you've been waiting for this! It will be great lionda!
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 10:40 am

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Because things are starting to come real for you. Dont cry, get excited and enjoy the ride!
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 10:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Mrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of light

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aw mate I am sooooooooo chuffed for you.

I'm in a rush...need to pick the biggest monster up from school but just wanted to wish you all the luck.....I'll catch up with the thread later.

Yeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaahhhhhh...you're nearly here

lots of love hun xxx

P.S Those tears better be happy tears !!!!!
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 10:47 am
Popping in for a chat

Thanks girls - I think it is the realisation that it is really going to happen at last - after 3 years of waiting! Oh please don't anything go wrong now. I can't stop shaking.

Cajam - we are going to Castalla, about 50 minutes inland from Alicante. Not too far from Smarties so we will be hoping to meet up and have a celebratory drink
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 10:58 am
Young at heart

jandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond repute

Whoo hoo - we may be next

Just received an e-mail from our solicitor saying that when she receives a letter from our bank confirming that they are giving us a mortgage then she will forward the letter to the builders and they will release the keys OMG Am I dreaming I'm shaking here!

Oh - and another thing, we have also been told they are fitting solar panels as it has been a legal requirement since October 2006 on new builds - so maybe the wait was worth it
CONGRATULATIONS Lionda I am really happy for you,I bet you cant wait,it is really good news to hear this morning,I feel a bit down today,but your news as perked me up,are you moving out permanetley?
Its just that I wondered about getting a morgage if one moves and hasent got a job,Anyway lots of luck ,dont feal scared go and enjoy
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 11:10 am
BE Forum Addict

brisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Lionda!

I've grinning, got tears in my eyes, my legs have gone shaky and I keep saying "aaahhh!""

I am SOoooooooooooo happy and relieved for you

What fantastic news!
You'll probably go through a whole range of emotions now.
Is hubby, or anyone else at home with you?
I should think you'll be dancing around the lounge soon, jumping up and down and shouting "we're going, we're going!"
No doubt the cats and Holly the collie will think you've gone stark raving bonkers, but who cares, eh!?

This is a truly great day for you. Enjoy it, and keep us posted with all the developments.

Big hugs,
Sam xx

PS Surely this is cause for major celebration? Must be time to get an even BIGGER cream gateau out of the freezer!!
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 11:20 am
Popping in for a chat

Oh Chris - you softie Thanks for your comments you are so sweet

Hubby is at home but he hasn't had much to say apart from - "I'll get excited when I hear something more positive" We have been lifted up and then dropped from a great height a few times so he is more wary now. Me - I can't stop shaking! Don't need the cream cake now - got to lose some weight before I go to Spain so I'll look good in my bikini
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 12:34 pm
Forum Regular

Kyla is just really niceKyla is just really niceKyla is just really niceKyla is just really niceKyla is just really niceKyla is just really niceKyla is just really niceKyla is just really niceKyla is just really niceKyla is just really nice

Great news Lionda! How exciting! CONGRATULATIONS!
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 1:22 pm
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

Brilliant news Lionda. You're in touching distance to achieving your life's dream

I'll have a large whisky for you when I get home!
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 1:27 pm
Young at heart

jandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by derbyflan
Brilliant news Lionda. You're in touching distance to achieving your life's dream

I'll have a large whisky for you when I get home!
Try it - if I can do it you can .Hi lionda,that worked,cheers
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 1:52 pm
Young at heart

please dont cry have a look at my favorite dog

http://www.ukboxerdogs.co.uk

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.