Faro to Esuri

Old Aug 15th 2010, 6:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

guesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Faro to Esuri

Originally Posted by BH-IP
Hi I'm new to posting. My son & partner are having a few days in Esuri towards end of April. For various reasons he does not want to hire a car. Are there any reasonable ways to get to Esuri without a hire car - e.g taxi, public transport? And any ideas of costs?
Thanks for any help
BH-IP
I use Economy Car Hire who are basically a search engine and use local companies in faro Airport. You are fully insured Minimum age is 21. The conditions change according to which local company you actually use to hire from I have noticed that Rentauto will take a Debit or Credit card. As a first time user you cannot choose which local company you use but you may be able to find Rentauto on Google and contact them direct
Old Aug 18th 2010, 9:13 am
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Faro to Esuri

Originally Posted by guesswork
I use Economy Car Hire who are basically a search engine and use local companies in faro Airport. You are fully insured Minimum age is 21. The conditions change according to which local company you actually use to hire from I have noticed that Rentauto will take a Debit or Credit card. As a first time user you cannot choose which local company you use but you may be able to find Rentauto on Google and contact them direct
I also use them - and have had no problems. Little tip check also medium size cars, sometimes the price difference is negligible.

They have many insurances included (but there are still extras if there is an accident / break in) - and if you are member of their club there is a discount after a certain number of rentals.

I have an insurance policy that covers the extras, that I bought once to cover me with another car hire company. In 1 trip I paid for this insurance... however I cant find any decent companies that offer no insurance rentals so that I can get the lowest price and use the insurance I paid for. So I will let it lapse..... and just contimue with Economy - I have a couple of other recommendations too and I always do a quick comparison, just in case. Always check the cost of a crtoss border card too....

Good luck

Jon