Ex's

Old Apr 17th 2007, 6:40 pm
Forum Regular

tezra is a jewel in the roughtezra is a jewel in the roughtezra is a jewel in the roughtezra is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Ex's

hay

thats not good i mean you hear about men hitting woman but you never hear about woman hitting men it a very politicly incorrect place im in at the min. its crap
Old Apr 17th 2007, 6:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

TheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tezra
hay

thats not good i mean you hear about men hitting woman but you never hear about woman hitting men it a very politicly incorrect place im in at the min. its crap
I'm not tring to be rude but what planet have you been on?
DV is a two way street, always has been, what was the name of the guy who had his penis cut off again? Oh yes Bobbit !!
Old Apr 17th 2007, 7:24 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by TheArmChairDetective
I'm not tring to be rude but what planet have you been on?
DV is a two way street, always has been, what was the name of the guy who had his penis cut off again? Oh yes Bobbit !!
I think tezra may be a little young to remember Bobbit and also it was in the US so she may not have even heard of him in her younger years. I can understand what she is saying it is something that is not widely talk about because I think a lot of men feel it's not quite macho.
Old Apr 17th 2007, 7:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

TheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by crispygirl
I think tezra may be a little young to remember Bobbit and also it was in the US so she may not have even heard of him in her younger years. I can understand what she is saying it is something that is not widely talk about because I think a lot of men feel it's not quite macho.
To be fair, the country that DV takes place in isn't relevant to the crime and the Bobit case is world famous and still referred to today.
Also "I can't understand what she is talking about" because female on male violence IS widely talked about and the subject has nothing to do with machismo.
Male on female DV far outwieghes the reverse of course, but it should not be denied, and isn't it on the school social sciences agenda these days?
Old Apr 17th 2007, 8:00 pm
I have a member

Keri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really nice

Can of worms.

I have to say, in my case, it didn't affect me at all, it was frustrating and annoying but thats it., I know there are more severe cases, I was just making a point that its bad both ways.
Old Apr 17th 2007, 8:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Keri2323
Can of worms.
absolutely correct.

But we are all adult enough to debate ANY issue as...adults.......I hope.
Old Apr 17th 2007, 8:06 pm
I have a member

Keri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really nice

absolutely correct.

But we are all adult enough to debate ANY issue as...adults.......I hope.
No problems from this end, Futon Columbo
Old Apr 17th 2007, 8:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

No problems from this end, Futon Columbo
Old Apr 17th 2007, 9:14 pm

To be fair, the country that DV takes place in isn't relevant to the crime and the Bobit case is world famous and still referred to today.
Also "I can't understand what she is talking about" because female on male violence IS widely talked about and the subject has nothing to do with machismo.
Male on female DV far outwieghes the reverse of course, but it should not be denied, and isn't it on the school social sciences agenda these days?

Say I'm right, say I'm wrong, call me soft, call me daft, tell me to mind my own business, I'm just trying to make allowance for a young lady that is new to this and not used to making post. She is trying to join in and be part of this forum so I don't think she needs to be shot down so soon. Lighten up a little and give her a chance. OK DV is not a subject to take lightly but there are more ways to bully than giving one a smack, I lived with it for 30 years but not a hand was laid on me.

Remember this is from the lady who thinks she is a sausage
Old Apr 17th 2007, 10:32 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Say I'm right, say I'm wrong, call me soft, call me daft, tell me to mind my own business, :
You're right, you're wrong, you're soft, you're daft, mind your own business .... Jeez I'm confused now ... stop ordering me about
Old Apr 17th 2007, 10:36 pm

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
You're right, you're wrong, you're soft, you're daft, mind your own business .... Jeez I'm confused now ... stop ordering me about

At last someone who understands me.............
Old Apr 17th 2007, 10:37 pm
I have a member

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Goddamn, that was funny
Old Apr 17th 2007, 10:40 pm

Goddamn, that was funny

I don't know what your laughing at......HAVE YOU DONE THAT PACKING YET
Old Apr 17th 2007, 10:43 pm
I have a member

I don't know what your laughing at......HAVE YOU DONE THAT PACKING YET
I just did it, as you can tell, Im just taking ONE suitcase I have a 'Man bag' with all my 'to hand' bits in, but thats about it.

Best thing is, my lovely neighbour washed, dried and folded all my clothes for me earlier She is a wonderful woman
Old Apr 17th 2007, 10:48 pm

I just did it, as you can tell, Im just taking ONE suitcase I have a 'Man bag' with all my 'to hand' bits in, but thats about it.

Best thing is, my lovely neighbour washed, dried and folded all my clothes for me earlier She is a wonderful woman

I would love a man bag, but I can't find one big enough to take him....

You are a boy, I bet you have all the old girls running round after you, well that's it mate there I was thinking I was that special someone and all the time you have someone else running around after you.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.