Ex's

Old Apr 16th 2007, 4:05 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ex's

Get out there and have fun I have sent you a pm
Old Apr 16th 2007, 4:16 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Keri2323
Jeeeez man, that is a very bitter pill. I had a similar thing after 6 years with someone, I cant even remember a good thing about it now, in fact if it wasnt for myspace I wouldnt know what she looks like. It's bizarre to the extreme. I also got arrested for the very same accusations and the police had to let me go (after 36 hours in a cell) without charge, because they had no evidence whatsoever, because it was a blatant lie. In fact, it was her MUM that made the accusation, and she lived 100 miles away

True story was I was a poor kid with her rich daughter. Her mum would do anything to break it in half.
Bizarrely so was my situation. Her mum would insist on having a cup and saucer for her tea and leaving a tea spoon in the cup was quite literally the biggest no no along side child molestation!

So naturally I would take delight in serving tea in my work mug, with the teaspoon AND tea bag still in the mug. Oh happy days!

I thankfully knew the police officers, and for all my faults domestic violence or hitting women are further from my nature than anything else.
Old Apr 16th 2007, 4:58 pm
Forum Regular

IntuitiveNipple has a spectacular aura aboutIntuitiveNipple has a spectacular aura aboutIntuitiveNipple has a spectacular aura about

Courtesy of Nerd Tests
Old Apr 16th 2007, 5:28 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by IntuitiveNipple

Explain please.......................
Old Apr 16th 2007, 5:30 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by crispygirl
Explain please.......................
I am so glad that you posted as I thought that I was the only one wanting an explanation.

Rosemary
Old Apr 16th 2007, 5:32 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

I thought it was self explanatory. ;-)
Old Apr 16th 2007, 5:35 pm

Originally Posted by The Oddities
I am so glad that you posted as I thought that I was the only one wanting an explanation.

Rosemary

What can I say, they are men, it would be like us saying their brains are in their pants..... Om second thoughts that's where they are
Old Apr 16th 2007, 5:35 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
Can see that you need to be sorted.

Oh dear does this mean that I am running the risk of being banned. But wait a minute surely I can get Mrs JDR to back me up.

Rosemary
Old Apr 16th 2007, 5:36 pm

Originally Posted by jdr
I'm winking, look I'm winking
Old Apr 16th 2007, 5:43 pm

Originally Posted by Keri2323
Jeeeez man, that is a very bitter pill. I had a similar thing after 6 years with someone, I cant even remember a good thing about it now, in fact if it wasnt for myspace I wouldnt know what she looks like. It's bizarre to the extreme. I also got arrested for the very same accusations and the police had to let me go (after 36 hours in a cell) without charge, because they had no evidence whatsoever, because it was a blatant lie. In fact, it was her MUM that made the accusation, and she lived 100 miles away

True story was I was a poor kid with her rich daughter. Her mum would do anything to break it in half.
I would just like to say that it is not only women who become bitter and vindictive when things go wrong in a relationship My ex was EVIL.

Rosemary
Old Apr 16th 2007, 6:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

mrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Oddities
Can see that you need to be sorted.

Oh dear does this mean that I am running the risk of being banned. But wait a minute surely I can get Mrs JDR to back me up.

Rosemary
I´m here Rosemary....................
Old Apr 16th 2007, 7:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

jonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nice

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Its bizarre how this all happens at the same time.
A good friend has been going through some crap lately and it now looks like it is completely over, and NO ONE is talking to each other, the hatred after nearly 9 years is unbelievable, and it only started 3 weeks ago!

I was with my ex for 8 years and when we separated because she wanted children and I didn't she set about destroying my life, first she stole my dogs, then made false claims against me to the police and got me arrested for domestic violence then phoned all my clients and told them that I was a drug dealer, after 8 good years I found that a bitter pill to swallow.

Screw her (not literally) you have a new life ahead of you, and she has bugger all to do with that new life.
So then, do you have any good " smack "
Old Apr 16th 2007, 10:41 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jonsol
So then, do you have any good " smack "
I have but it now tends to be from my fist (if you are a bloke)

The net result of the break up and ensuing chaos is that I have no tolerance level for any crap anymore.
Old Apr 17th 2007, 4:44 pm
Forum Regular

tezra is a jewel in the roughtezra is a jewel in the roughtezra is a jewel in the roughtezra is a jewel in the rough
Talking Re: Ex's

yes i no wat you mean by chang in somone. very well
Old Apr 17th 2007, 4:50 pm
I have a member

Keri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really nice

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Bizarrely so was my situation. Her mum would insist on having a cup and saucer for her tea and leaving a tea spoon in the cup was quite literally the biggest no no along side child molestation!

So naturally I would take delight in serving tea in my work mug, with the teaspoon AND tea bag still in the mug. Oh happy days!

I thankfully knew the police officers, and for all my faults domestic violence or hitting women are further from my nature than anything else.
Im with you my man, that was the hardest thing, my dad in his youth was a bad man so I have no domestic violence bones in me at all.

In fact, I have had a relationship where for two years, I was beaten up by a woman Rather embarassing for an ex boxer

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.