Ex's

Old Apr 16th 2007, 12:27 pm
I have a member

Keri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really nice
Default Ex's

2 days to go, get the most horrible text off my ex girlfriend. Just wondered, tho its off Spanish topic, if anyone understands the instant change in someone you have known loved and cared for for years, your 'best friend'?

Its all rather odd.

Life eh? Tapestry eh?

Living and learning
Old Apr 16th 2007, 12:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

TheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ex's

best friend, worst enemy.
just a different side of the same coin, some would say.
Old Apr 16th 2007, 12:36 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Keri2323
2 days to go, get the most horrible text off my ex girlfriend. Just wondered, tho its off Spanish topic, if anyone understands the instant change in someone you have known loved and cared for for years, your 'best friend'?

Its all rather odd.

Life eh? Tapestry eh?

Living and learning

Now listen son, I feel I can call you that because JDR said I can. You really don't want to get me started on that one One thing a man learns when he reaches that wise old age of near death, never try to understand a womans train of thought I lived with my hubby for 33 years and since leaving 7 years ago we have only said may be half a dozen words to each other and most of those were at our daughters wedding. Don't take it to heart she too is also hurting.
Old Apr 16th 2007, 12:37 pm
I have a member

Keri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really nice

Originally Posted by TheArmChairDetective
best friend, worst enemy.
just a different side of the same coin, some would say.
Bang on
Old Apr 16th 2007, 12:41 pm
I have a member

Originally Posted by crispygirl
Now listen son, I feel I can call you that because JDR said I can. You really don't want to get me started on that one One thing a man learns when he reaches that wise old age of near death, never try to understand a womans train of thought I lived with my hubby for 33 years and since leaving 7 years ago we have only said may be half a dozen words to each other and most of those were at our daughters wedding. Don't take it to heart she too is also hurting.
Hey Crispygirl. You always make sense. I never really thought of that, I guess I'm just thinking that the only thing she feels now is hate and nastiness. I never considered mutual hurt. I would say thanks mum at this point, being as you called me son and all, but you may take offence to that, and anyway, age is just a number. The higher it is, the better a human being I say
Old Apr 16th 2007, 12:43 pm

Hey Crispygirl. You always make sense. I never really thought of that, I guess I'm just thinking that the only thing she feels now is hate and nastiness. I never considered mutual hurt. I would say thanks mum at this point, being as you called me son and all, but you may take offence to that, and anyway, age is just a number. The higher it is, the better a human being I say
Tissues, tissues who's got them..........
Old Apr 16th 2007, 12:48 pm
I have a member

I dont know whats happened to me this afternoon. Lol. Maybe I should go drink beer with the boys and talk about football and fighting. I just feel really sad, probably confused and petrified, lolol, it all comes at once, sorry about that

I do sound like a bit of a girl at the mo
Old Apr 16th 2007, 12:52 pm
Forum Regular

Kyla is just really niceKyla is just really niceKyla is just really niceKyla is just really niceKyla is just really niceKyla is just really niceKyla is just really niceKyla is just really niceKyla is just really niceKyla is just really nice

I dont know whats happened to me this afternoon. Lol. Maybe I should go drink beer with the boys and talk about football and fighting. I just feel really sad, probably confused and petrified, lolol, it all comes at once, sorry about that

Don't worry, it's normal to feel so many different emotions at once, when you're about to make a major life change. Go and have a beer and try to chill out.
Old Apr 16th 2007, 12:55 pm

Hey it's a big move, no matter what gender or age you are. Before you disappear down the pub have you done all your jobs, is the flat clear, is it clean tidy have you packed. If the answer to any of these questions are no then ring your mates tell them to bring the beer over and their pinny's because you got something you want to share with them. Maybe even get a take away in but GET THOSE JOBS DONE
Old Apr 16th 2007, 12:56 pm
I have a member

Originally Posted by Kyla
Don't worry, it's normal to feel so many different emotions at once, when you're about to make a major life change. Go and have a beer and try to chill out.
Old Apr 16th 2007, 1:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

TheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond repute

Keri,

Here is some anti emotion for you.

Think of something about the UK you dislike and remind yourself why.

If you have any Lentils in your man-bag throw them away, they'll make you worse.

Don't play your gee-tar as you will become melancholy.

Re read every post by Douglas Jack about how long you will last, without replying.

Tell yourself in great detail what you will be doing on the 1st June 2007.
Old Apr 16th 2007, 1:15 pm
I have a member

Originally Posted by TheArmChairDetective
Keri,

Here is some anti emotion for you.

Think of something about the UK you dislike and remind yourself why.

If you have any Lentils in your man-bag throw them away, they'll make you worse.

Don't play your gee-tar as you will become melancholy.

Re read every post by Douglas Jack about how long you will last, without replying.

Tell yourself in great detail what you will be doing on the 1st June 2007.
That is REALLY helpful, thanks my friend, I am telling myself in great detail what I will have achieved on June 1st 2009. I have big plans you know, and you just reminded me of that, I guess it's easy to get lost with nerves.

Thanks, I really mean that.
Old Apr 16th 2007, 1:19 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Its all rather odd.

Life eh? Tapestry eh?

Living and learning
Its bizarre how this all happens at the same time.
A good friend has been going through some crap lately and it now looks like it is completely over, and NO ONE is talking to each other, the hatred after nearly 9 years is unbelievable, and it only started 3 weeks ago!

I was with my ex for 8 years and when we separated because she wanted children and I didn't she set about destroying my life, first she stole my dogs, then made false claims against me to the police and got me arrested for domestic violence then phoned all my clients and told them that I was a drug dealer, after 8 good years I found that a bitter pill to swallow.

Screw her (not literally) you have a new life ahead of you, and she has bugger all to do with that new life.
Old Apr 16th 2007, 1:27 pm
I have a member

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Its bizarre how this all happens at the same time.
A good friend has been going through some crap lately and it now looks like it is completely over, and NO ONE is talking to each other, the hatred after nearly 9 years is unbelievable, and it only started 3 weeks ago!

I was with my ex for 8 years and when we separated because she wanted children and I didn't she set about destroying my life, first she stole my dogs, then made false claims against me to the police and got me arrested for domestic violence then phoned all my clients and told them that I was a drug dealer, after 8 good years I found that a bitter pill to swallow.

Screw her (not literally) you have a new life ahead of you, and she has bugger all to do with that new life.
Jeeeez man, that is a very bitter pill. I had a similar thing after 6 years with someone, I cant even remember a good thing about it now, in fact if it wasnt for myspace I wouldnt know what she looks like. It's bizarre to the extreme. I also got arrested for the very same accusations and the police had to let me go (after 36 hours in a cell) without charge, because they had no evidence whatsoever, because it was a blatant lie. In fact, it was her MUM that made the accusation, and she lived 100 miles away

True story was I was a poor kid with her rich daughter. Her mum would do anything to break it in half.
Old Apr 16th 2007, 1:57 pm

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Well I havent got them, I run out using them after reading your other post!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.