Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

EU President-"Global Warming" Being Used As A Vehicle To Suppress Human Freedom

EU President-"Global Warming" Being Used As A Vehicle To Suppress Human Freedom

Old Dec 13th 2009, 9:43 am
Democracy advocate

Cape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: EU President-"Global Warming" Being Used As A Vehicle To Suppress Human Freedom

Originally Posted by jackytoo
Well you pro's on here feel qualified to comment so why not the antis I thought the article made some good points and I believe it I don't give a toss what you say
Of course you do, it was written for your demographic and inclination. Even though I have indicated the obvious fallacious argument used around the MWP, you still want to believe the article.

Whilst I am logically convinced by the MMCC theory I think that the ability of the proponents of disinformation, together with the law of the commons, means that humanity is unlikely to do anything significant to prevent this ride and we will look back in 100+ years and shake our heads at our folly. It might even be only 50 years. Fortunately I will be long gone by then and as I don't have children I have no investment in the future, so logically I should continue with the fossil fuel party and argue for self-interest and the status quo.
Old Dec 13th 2009, 9:07 pm
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: EU President-"Global Warming" Being Used As A Vehicle To Suppress Human Freedom

Well you pro's on here feel qualified to comment so why not the antis I thought the article made some good points and I believe it I don't give a toss what you say
yep we hear your inner rebel speaking - maybe you could read what these guys say and think about that:

http://www.copenhagendiagnosis.org/e...e_summary.html

or maybe you just prefer to believe the Daily Mail...........
we'll understand
Old Dec 13th 2009, 9:56 pm
Banned

jackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle6954391.ece

A humerous look at the whole stupid shindig.

I knew you would rubbish the message whichever newspaper it came from but all the anti news on the internet cannot be rubbished. People are starting to look at both sides.

Anyone switched off their xmas lights yet, infact there seems to be more than usual this year
Old Dec 14th 2009, 1:24 am
Banned

chulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud of

Knowledge is a process of piling up facts; wisdom lies in their simplification.

Idiots just repeat it
Old Dec 14th 2009, 3:31 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Some lovely pictures to mull over, you know, to give you all a little perspective....
Attached Thumbnails EU President-"Global Warming" Being Used As A Vehicle To Suppress Human Freedom-9fe6b701_anp_9305181.jpg   EU President-"Global Warming" Being Used As A Vehicle To Suppress Human Freedom-9fe6b701_anp_9664582.jpg   EU President-"Global Warming" Being Used As A Vehicle To Suppress Human Freedom-9fe6b701_sipa.00569151000014.jpg  
Old Dec 14th 2009, 3:33 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Couple more... of course, I don't have any graphs to prove my point but I'm sure you all get the idea....
Attached Thumbnails EU President-"Global Warming" Being Used As A Vehicle To Suppress Human Freedom-9fe6b701_anp_9282022.jpg   EU President-"Global Warming" Being Used As A Vehicle To Suppress Human Freedom-9fe6b701_anp_9529335.jpg  
Old Dec 14th 2009, 3:36 am

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Couple more... of course, I don't have any graphs to prove my point but I'm sure you all get the idea....
A pie chart will suffice......
Old Dec 14th 2009, 3:41 am
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by Ka Ora!
A pie chart will suffice......
You want to be on the next one don't you?
Old Dec 15th 2009, 7:45 am
Banned

spaniola has a brilliant futurespaniola has a brilliant futurespaniola has a brilliant futurespaniola has a brilliant futurespaniola has a brilliant futurespaniola has a brilliant future

A really interesting report, have a look at the doctored graph.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...send-them.html

I know some of you believers will rubbish it but read the 100+ comments.

As for all that emotive crap coming out of Copenhagen I won't say a word

‘Human-caused climate change is real, and I’m a strong advocate for action,’ he said. ‘But I’m also a strong advocate for integrity in science.’
Pielke’s verdict on the scandal is damning.

‘These emails open up the possibility that big scientific questions we’ve regarded as settled may need another look.

'They reveal that some of these scientists saw themselves not as neutral investigators but as warriors engaged in battle with the so-called sceptics.
‘They have lost a lot of credibility and as far as their being leading spokespeople on this issue of huge public importance, there is no going back.’
Climate science is complicated, and often the only way to make sense of raw data is through sophisticated statistical computer programs.
The consequence is that most lay individuals - politicians and members of the public alike - have little choice but to take the assurances of scientists such as Davies on trust.
He and other ‘global warmists’ often insist that when it comes to the IPCC’s main conclusions - that the Earth is in a period of potentially catastrophic warming and that the main culprit is man-made greenhouse gas emission - no serious scientist dissents from the conventional view.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1235395/SPECIAL-INVESTIGATION-Climate-change-emails-row-deepens--Russians-admit-DID-send-them.html#ixzz0ZnBcRU1F

Its all 1 big money spinner .. a tax tax tax.. for nothing
Old Dec 15th 2009, 7:48 am
Straw Man.

Oooo goody, graphs.....
Old Dec 15th 2009, 8:52 pm
Banned

chulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud of

Can you state with 100% accuracy the temp of the plant thousands of years ago, after all science once thought the earth was flat.
Old Dec 16th 2009, 5:35 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

How can it be Global warming, this is the coldest Spain has been for years now ?
Old Dec 16th 2009, 8:06 pm
Banned

Every 100 yrs the planet has received an impact, debris from space hitting the planet, its a fact, apparently, they manage to date the damage and we are not talking about small meteorites, these are bigger than 5 meters.

The last impact was in Siberia in 1908, it has been debated and concluded to be around 10sq meters, it didn't reach the planet but burst above, estimates of the height range, but a few kilometers above the surface is regarded as probable.

Estimates put the force between 5 and 30 megatons of TNT around 1,000 times more powerful than Hiroshima.

If it were to happen over London, that impact would have reduced every building and killed every person in the Greater London area.

These impacts have been recorded of the oceans of our planet and its become the main reason for govts to spend money on early warning systems.

Global warming is not the only threat to humanity and frankly humanity like every species of creature ever to roam the planet has ended.

In fact if it was not for major changes on the planet humans would never have survived, maybe nature is intending that we bow out, ready for the next stage in the planets evolution.

After all the planet has gone through 4 Ice Ages, I'd like to comment how many times the planet has warmed, but when you google asking how many ice ages you get a straight answer, if you substitute Ice age for Global Warming or planet warming, not the same straight response, it is hidden in all the hype.

I' sure if we were facing an Ice age that would reverse the results too.

Bottom line, the human race will end and the planet will continue, no matter how much you try to influence it, we cannot.

Enjoy Christmas, if you still around.

Last edited by chulo; Dec 16th 2009 at 8:12 pm.
Old Dec 16th 2009, 8:10 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by jdr
How can it be Global warming, this is the coldest Spain has been for years now ?
That is why it is called Climate Change, there will always be a cold area and a warm area, the influence the change has ensures that.

The Ice caps have not been at the current position for ever, the poles also have not.

The earth is changing, there is no doubt, but rather than trying to stop it we should be learning how to adapt to it.

We should be investing on how to manage the change.
Old Dec 16th 2009, 9:33 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chulo
That is why it is called Climate Change, there will always be a cold area and a warm area, the influence the change has ensures that.

The Ice caps have not been at the current position for ever, the poles also have not.

The earth is changing, there is no doubt, but rather than trying to stop it we should be learning how to adapt to it.

We should be investing on how to manage the change.
That sounds more realistic, many years ago in gymnastics I learned a law that said "for every action there is a re-action" ;-))

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.