Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

EU President-"Global Warming" Being Used As A Vehicle To Suppress Human Freedom

EU President-"Global Warming" Being Used As A Vehicle To Suppress Human Freedom

Old Dec 9th 2009, 6:50 pm
Banned

JLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: EU President-"Global Warming" Being Used As A Vehicle To Suppress Human Freedom

Originally Posted by bil
Well good English like wot it is spoke, innit?
I suppose it is like a bum note to a musician.................
Old Dec 9th 2009, 9:39 pm
Banned

chulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud of
Default Re: EU President-"Global Warming" Being Used As A Vehicle To Suppress Human Freedom

Originally Posted by bil
Duuuuh. So in future the answer to everything is 'Google it!' ?

That's going to make for a pretty boring board, innit?
Well everybody has access to it and many use it.

In fact, you`ll be surprised, leading experts within most fields now publish on the net.

In fact, this probably won`t surprise you, but many peeps who cannot debate their points well choose to ignore the wealth of information now available.

Maybe that has been your biggest mistake, believing you actually no what your writing.
Old Dec 10th 2009, 7:50 am
Banned

chulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud of

Bil are you saying then that if you were to read several explanation of SHC and phase change energy of water/ice on the net you would be unable to post the one that was accurate and correct.

After all i`m assuming you have read most of it, unless, did some miracle happen at your birth giving you a wealth of knowledge.
Old Dec 10th 2009, 1:31 pm
bil
Banned

bil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chulo
Bil are you saying then that if you were to read several explanation of SHC and phase change energy of water/ice on the net you would be unable to post the one that was accurate and correct.

After all i`m assuming you have read most of it, unless, did some miracle happen at your birth giving you a wealth of knowledge.
Bless. Dear me, we are confusd, aren't we? I think you will find that I said nothing of the kind. The idea was to give a quick, simple idea off the cuff as it were. If you want the full version with knobs bells and whistles on it, then of course we all google.

If you can't grasp that then I am forced to conclude that your aim is just to try and score cheap points rather than to make any worthwhile points or suggestions.
Old Dec 10th 2009, 2:18 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by bil
Bless. Dear me, we are confusd, aren't we? I think you will find that I said nothing of the kind. The idea was to give a quick, simple idea off the cuff as it were. If you want the full version with knobs bells and whistles on it, then of course we all google.

If you can't grasp that then I am forced to conclude that your aim is just to try and score cheap points rather than to make any worthwhile points or suggestions.
Hey, i just pointed out your example in the context it was used was, well, stupid frankly and served only one purpose, making you sound as intelligent as you believe you are.
Old Dec 11th 2009, 4:12 pm
bil
Banned

bil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chulo
Hey, i just pointed out your example in the context it was used was, well, stupid frankly and served only one purpose, making you sound as intelligent as you believe you are.
Nice to see you posting such helpful and valid stuff. Not called culo for nothing, eh?
Old Dec 11th 2009, 4:51 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by bil
Nice to see you posting such helpful and valid stuff. Not called culo for nothing, eh?
Well there's an intelligent answer.

It is a general rule that the person who resorts to insults is the one losing the logical argument.
Old Dec 13th 2009, 3:35 pm
Banned

jackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond repute

A really interesting report, have a look at the doctored graph.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...send-them.html

I know some of you believers will rubbish it but read the 100+ comments.

As for all that emotive crap coming out of Copenhagen I won't say a word
Old Dec 13th 2009, 3:51 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

... and why did Russia do it now?

I wonder.
Old Dec 13th 2009, 4:49 pm
Banned

jackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond repute

Read it again. Russia did not "do it" someone set up a website from there because their comments were censored from the UK websites.
Old Dec 13th 2009, 4:53 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jackytoo
Read it again. Russia did not "do it" someone set up a website from there because their comments were censored from the UK websites.
I very much doubt we have all the information. The report I read earlier on today suggested that it was the Russians that released the info... just goes to show eh?
Old Dec 13th 2009, 5:17 pm
Banned

The same as "global warming" We all select what we believe or not and twist the knowledge accordingly. There is a lot more to that report than a Russian website.
Old Dec 13th 2009, 6:12 pm
Democracy advocate

Cape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond repute

A really interesting report, have a look at the doctored graph.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...send-them.html

I know some of you believers will rubbish it but read the 100+ comments.

As for all that emotive crap coming out of Copenhagen I won't say a word
All the (now 250+) comments seem to show is that Joe Public reader of the Daily Mail is largely uneducated in matters of science and has a prediposition to conspiracy theories, I'm not sure that this self-selecting group gives us any more information than that.

I flicked through the article but to be honest it simply contains the usual fallacious arguments designed to fool the masses - in one of their large-texted boxes they state:

For example, some suggest that the ‘medieval warm period’ was considerably warmer than even 1998. Of course, this is inconvenient to climate change believers because there were no cars or factories pumping out greenhouse gases in 1000AD - yet the Earth still warmed.
Ignoring the "some suggest that" bit (Fox News in the US is famous for its "some people say", which is always unnatributed), this has no inconvenience for proponents of MMCC whatsoever and why would it?

The fact that they believe that current global warming is man-made does not mean that any past warming periods have to have been man-made does it? Past warming periods could have been down to increased solar activity for example (which it isn't this time), this does not negate the current problem associated with increased greenhouse gases though.

The Medieval Warm Period (MWP) is also used to make the ill-informed feel that this has happened before so it will be OK this time - again another fantastically erroneous pitch - if you car broke down last time due to a flat battery and only needed a jump start, but this time you have blown the engine up, its a very different situation. As it is the MWP was very likely only a European warming - i.e. a regional warming and not a global one, this can be down to a range of non-global warming issues such as a strengthening of the atlantic conveyor.

I also find it interesting that the scientists and scientific bodies that have researched and told us about things like the MWP are the same scientist and institutions that are telling us that MMCC is real and its rate of increase is unlike anything before - people seem to want to believe them on the MWP but then not on the MMCC.

I really do find the whole MMCC issue quite interesting when it comes to peoples opinions, its fascinating really that people who would not dream of commenting on the technical issues involved in particle physics and the current large hadron collider with its search for the Higgs boson and so on, still feel they are able to readily pronounce on the larger and far more complicated science of climate change. I guess it must be some sort of confusion over climate and weather and possibly some sort of cognitive dissonance on not wanting to face up to the logical probabilities.
Old Dec 13th 2009, 7:22 pm
Banned

Well you pro's on here feel qualified to comment so why not the antis I thought the article made some good points and I believe it I don't give a toss what you say
Old Dec 13th 2009, 7:48 pm
Straw Man.

Well you pro's on here feel qualified to comment so why not the antis I thought the article made some good points and I believe it I don't give a toss what you say
Great, so we should carry on polluting the earth and not worry about it right?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.