Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

el puerto deportivo marina esuri

Wikiposts

el puerto deportivo marina esuri

Old Jan 6th 2012, 1:48 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: el puerto deportivo marina esuri

Originally Posted by shirley and anthony hide
My advice would be to play safe with everything in life.
I mean look at what happened to Drake, Nelson,Columbus,
Marco Polo,Cook,Washington,Gagarin,Armstrong etc etc.
The fools,if only they had listened!!
Old Jan 6th 2012, 10:14 pm
Forum Regular

GerryW is on a distinguished road

Haha. Exactly. If you want to get on, dream a little and get on with it. No offence to those who want to sit around in their pyjamas and slippers. We are all different. But my vote goes to the visionaries any day of the week...
Old Jan 6th 2012, 10:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: el puerto deportivo marina esuri

Originally Posted by GerryW
Haha. Exactly. If you want to get on, dream a little and get on with it. No offence to those who want to sit around in their pyjamas and slippers. We are all different. But my vote goes to the visionaries any day of the week...
But nobody is selling anything at this time. It is a proposal to build a Marina where "boaties" would hire a mooring by length.
Old Jan 8th 2012, 1:29 am
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Lets not forget Stephen Hawking 70 today and they told him in hos 20's that he only had a 'few years' to live. Although with his knowledge of time and how it works, he figured out how to make that last about 50 years!
Old Jan 8th 2012, 1:48 am
BE Forum Addict

MikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Jon-Bxl
Lets not forget Stephen Hawking 70 today and they told him in hos 20's that he only had a 'few years' to live. Although with his knowledge of time and how it works, he figured out how to make that last about 50 years!

One of my hero's. Did you know he was in an episode of STNG. Regards Bryony
Old Jan 8th 2012, 2:17 am
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MikeCol
One of my hero's. Did you know he was in an episode of STNG. Regards Bryony
As a trekkie myself ST was part of my youth/teenage years (I have all the original series on DVD and got rid of my VHS collection e.g

Capt. Kirk: Spock! You're alive!
Mr. Spock: [communicating from shuttlecraft] Obviously, captain; and I have some fascinating data on the organism.
Dr. McCoy: Don't be so smart, Spock, you botched the acetylcholine tests

However I didnt know that he was in STNG. I'd love to see that episode! Thanks for letting me know Jon
Old Jan 8th 2012, 3:56 am
BE Forum Addict

MikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Jon-Bxl
As a trekkie myself ST was part of my youth/teenage years (I have all the original series on DVD and got rid of my VHS collection e.g

Capt. Kirk: Spock! You're alive!
Mr. Spock: [communicating from shuttlecraft] Obviously, captain; and I have some fascinating data on the organism.
Dr. McCoy: Don't be so smart, Spock, you botched the acetylcholine tests

However I didnt know that he was in STNG. I'd love to see that episode! Thanks for letting me know Jon
Well, if like me you watch an episode every evening (CBS Action 8pm) its the cliffhanger of Season 6 and the episode is called 'Decent' Part 1. You have a couple of weeks to wait as tomorrow is ep.24 of season 5. Enjoy, Bryony
Old Jan 8th 2012, 5:27 am
Forum Regular

BobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to all

A bit off topic, but....................

Live Long & Prosper
Attached Images  
Old Feb 10th 2012, 10:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by John & Kath
But nobody is selling anything at this time. It is a proposal to build a Marina where "boaties" would hire a mooring by length.
OK you guys this settles it the marina is definitely north of the border bridge. Have look at these plans and photo montage on one you can see the electricity generating station and the viaduct into Esuri:-

http://huelva24.com/descarga/206
Old Feb 10th 2012, 10:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond repute

OK you guys this settles it the marina is definitely north of the border bridge. Have look at these plans and photo montage on one you can see the electricity generating station and the viaduct into Esuri:-

Well done

Now all that is required is some money.
Old Feb 10th 2012, 11:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

shirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fredbargate
Well done

Now all that is required is some money.
There will be a collecting tin on the bar at the golf clubhouse.
Old Feb 11th 2012, 11:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Teed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant future

So were will the water park go,or is that a no go now?.

Ken.
Old Feb 12th 2012, 3:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Teed Up
So were will the water park go,or is that a no go now?.

Ken.
No the water park is still on the cards it would be between the Marina and the road into Esuri. If you look at the third slide it shows a large vacant area just behind the "shed". In the fourth slide there is an equally large area between the shed and the power station.
Old Jul 30th 2012, 5:30 am
Forum Regular

GerryW is on a distinguished road

Those slides are actually VERY good J&K. One day I hope they become a reality. Get's my vote.