Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

el puerto deportivo marina esuri

el puerto deportivo marina esuri

Old Aug 18th 2009, 8:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute
Default el puerto deportivo marina esuri

News about the planning for the marina at the fish farm:
http://www.huelvainformacion.es/arti...ifactoria.html
Old Aug 19th 2009, 8:34 am
Forum Regular

George & Rosalia is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: el puerto deportivo marina esuri

Originally Posted by Carol&John
News about the planning for the marina at the fish farm:
http://www.huelvainformacion.es/arti...ifactoria.html
Hi Carol & John

Great to see that it is still in the news. However the article makes it all sound very exploratory - no definite plans, start or completeion dates. Still slow progress is better than none at all.

George
Old May 21st 2010, 4:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute

The Puerto Deportivo Marina Esuri has made the news again in this article about a set of 30 measures or proposals (see #12) by the governing PSOE, calling on the participation of the other socio-political groups, in order to bring about socio-economic stability/growth.

http://www.ayamonte.org/modules/news...p?storyid=1477

Google translation of proposal #12:
Political pact for business confidence and investor. Unfailing support to key projects of our future economic development: Trade Area of the dig, Marina Costa Esuri, Costa Esuri himself, Isla Canela, Plan for Use of the Port of Ayamonte, City Senior Citizens, etc.
Old May 21st 2010, 9:07 pm
Jur

Jur is an unknown quantity at this point

You guys really think this marina is going to happen? The proposals have been made by a mayor of a small town with perhaps 20.000 inhabitants. Take a guess who will cast the final vote.... That´s right, the Junta the Andalucia!(the Junta the Andalucia is the G O V E R N M E N T)
Not the bl... Mayor who´s out to increase his popularity by the 20 permanent residents of Costa Esuri. The same Junta which decided against enlarging the marina in Isla Canela because there are more than enough berths for boats in the area, Ayamonte, Isla Cristina & Isla Canela together, plus the impact on the environment is too damaging to enlarge Isla Canela´s marina. What´s the effect on the local environment to build a whole new marina? Oh, I forgot, no one´s gives a rats ass because they´re creating jobs!
Old May 21st 2010, 9:13 pm
Jur

Jur is an unknown quantity at this point

I like this proposal too:

"Compromiso de Hoteles e Isla Canela S.A. de abrir en temporada baja si hay eventos."

As if the hotels will reopen because the volleybalclub from Kazachstan capital are playing Ayamontinos United.
Old May 21st 2010, 9:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

olivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really nice

Originally Posted by Jur
I like this proposal too:

"Compromiso de Hoteles e Isla Canela S.A. de abrir en temporada baja si hay eventos."

As if the hotels will reopen because the volleybalclub from Kazachstan capital are playing Ayamontinos United.
And the conference centre! what becomes of that?
Locals are livid about that!!! they say they could have had a Hospital for that money!
Old Jun 11th 2010, 6:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Up for discussion:

http://www.huelvainformacion.es/arti.../atraques.html
Old Jun 13th 2010, 8:55 am
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jur
You guys really think this marina is going to happen? The proposals have been made by a mayor of a small town with perhaps 20.000 inhabitants. Take a guess who will cast the final vote.... That´s right, the Junta the Andalucia!(the Junta the Andalucia is the G O V E R N M E N T)
Not the bl... Mayor who´s out to increase his popularity by the 20 permanent residents of Costa Esuri. The same Junta which decided against enlarging the marina in Isla Canela because there are more than enough berths for boats in the area, Ayamonte, Isla Cristina & Isla Canela together, plus the impact on the environment is too damaging to enlarge Isla Canela´s marina. What´s the effect on the local environment to build a whole new marina? Oh, I forgot, no one´s gives a rats ass because they´re creating jobs!
Have to agree - although I would love to see a Marina here - I cant see the justification fo it getting through all the hurdles.

Don't hold your breath!
Old Jul 5th 2010, 8:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Jur
More news today with an interesting photo/plan:

http://www.huelvainformacion.es/arti...ccidental.html

Jur, to answer your question, I think the environmentalistas en acción have awarded a golden carrot to this plan in 2007. However, according to this article, the plan has changed in size.

I think the plan also links with an increase in productivity (and investment) of the fishing/canning industry which has been reported in the press recently.

Carol
Old Jul 5th 2010, 9:18 am
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Jur, to answer your question, I think the environmentalistas en acción have awarded a golden carrot to this plan in 2007. However, according to this article, the plan has changed in size.

I think the plan also links with an increase in productivity (and investment) of the fishing/canning industry which has been reported in the press recently.

Carol
Hi Carol from a HOT CE! It got to 52 in the direct sunlight yesterday on our terrace! But the Ocean is lovely and warm for swimming. And even though England are out - to watch Spain play in a Spanish bar - is fantastic. I came here with Spain, Portugal and England shirts and my long-suffering wife has put up with my footy mania! She even got me a new Espana shirt as a gift. What a star!

As usual you are full of information - fantastic!! All this sounds very intresting - though I dont see how this could be built for the 40m budget. Also where is the money coming from? I suppose with 35% unemployment in Ayamonte, they can source goverment regeneration funds for the employment it will create.

I still am sceptical that it will be done, but of course I would LOVE to see it and the Camino Rural you told us about. But all this is very encouraging...

'Gettin' better all the time!'

Thanks
Jon
Old Jul 5th 2010, 12:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond repute

Carol
Forgive me for asking but I always thought CE was to the north of the E1 / bridge, whilst this plan shows the marina to the south ??
Old Jul 6th 2010, 9:00 am
Forum Regular

finca steve has much to be proud offinca steve has much to be proud offinca steve has much to be proud offinca steve has much to be proud offinca steve has much to be proud offinca steve has much to be proud offinca steve has much to be proud offinca steve has much to be proud offinca steve has much to be proud offinca steve has much to be proud offinca steve has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Fredbargate
Forgive me for asking but I always thought CE was to the north of the E1 / bridge, whilst this plan shows the marina to the south ??
I think you will see the motorway on the lower right hand corner of the plan. If the picture is correctly orientated this would make the marina to the north.
Old Jul 6th 2010, 9:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by finca steve
I think you will see the motorway on the lower right hand corner of the plan. If the picture is correctly orientated this would make the marina to the north.
Sorry Steve but the position of the bridge makes the marina to the south as far as I can see.
Old Jul 6th 2010, 11:33 am
Forum Regular

finca steve has much to be proud offinca steve has much to be proud offinca steve has much to be proud offinca steve has much to be proud offinca steve has much to be proud offinca steve has much to be proud offinca steve has much to be proud offinca steve has much to be proud offinca steve has much to be proud offinca steve has much to be proud offinca steve has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Fredbargate
Sorry Steve but the position of the bridge makes the marina to the south as far as I can see.
Is that not the bridge on the road into Esuri?
Old Jul 6th 2010, 11:40 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by finca steve
Is that not the bridge on the road into Esuri?
Fred you are correct. They do show the marina in the area south of the bridge which does not tie up with everything that has been suggested before.
Actually it makes a lot of sense as there is not very much there and would mean the fish farm would not be disturbed.
I should have looked more closely at the diagram! Apologies.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.