Eating Out

Old Jul 25th 2007, 8:04 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Eating Out

Originally Posted by lynnxa
are you sure

Not really
Old Jul 25th 2007, 10:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

spain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikeoc
Last night I was invited out by friends and we ate in Monroes in Monte Pedreguer. I strongly advise any of you thinking about going there DON'T! My first and last time there.

The food was awful, the wine was worse and the entertainment, well I'd rather slice off my own body parts than have to go through that again. Put it on your list of places to avoid
I have eaten there a few times for sunday carvery (although not for a few months now) and I must say the food and service have always been good but never seen any of the entertainment there - maybe it was just an off day ?
Old Jul 25th 2007, 10:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

spain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond repute

like a lot of people swear by Scallops in Javea!

I know some who eat there more than once a week........but you'd have to drag me there

and then I'd probably jump in the sea to escape

great position though
I like the food at scallops and there is a good selection, never had a bad meal there but service can be a bit slow sometimes and if you sit inside its far too noisy for me
Old Jul 25th 2007, 10:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

montgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikeoc
Last night I was invited out by friends and we ate in Monroes in Monte Pedreguer. I strongly advise any of you thinking about going there DON'T! My first and last time there.

The food was awful, the wine was worse and the entertainment, well I'd rather slice off my own body parts than have to go through that again. Put it on your list of places to avoid
Have to agree it has gone right downhill in the last couple of years although I have only been to the one in Moraira. Three or four years ago, the food there was superb. It was/is England in Spain, especially on sundays, as they do sunday roasts. We now only eat out in the side streets, and often at lunch times, as we are here too often to pay tourist prices .
Old Jul 25th 2007, 11:17 pm

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Petes probably in bed still
DING DONG ROUND 999
Old Jul 25th 2007, 11:27 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pam Sarky
DING DONG ROUND 999
I take it you mean that in a Leslie Phillips kind of way
Old Jul 25th 2007, 11:35 pm

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
I take it you mean that in a Leslie Phillips kind of way
Whos Leslie Phillips?
Old Jul 25th 2007, 11:45 pm
Drunken Monkey

Fuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond repute

like a lot of people swear by Scallops in Javea!

I know some who eat there more than once a week........but you'd have to drag me there

and then I'd probably jump in the sea to escape

great position though
I know a girl who works in there well not in person but I chat to her on msn...
Old Jul 26th 2007, 12:24 am
Senior Moment

Originally Posted by Pam Sarky
Whos Leslie Phillips?

Its his catch phrase