Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Costa Esuri HELP.......aea or ada ??

Costa Esuri HELP.......aea or ada ??

Old Jul 25th 2007, 9:09 pm
Forum Regular

AliceB has a reputation beyond reputeAliceB has a reputation beyond reputeAliceB has a reputation beyond reputeAliceB has a reputation beyond reputeAliceB has a reputation beyond reputeAliceB has a reputation beyond reputeAliceB has a reputation beyond reputeAliceB has a reputation beyond reputeAliceB has a reputation beyond reputeAliceB has a reputation beyond reputeAliceB has a reputation beyond repute
Default Costa Esuri HELP.......aea or ada ??

Help.......
I am very confused about the maintenance company and where to pay the fees. I do not want to be in debt but I am finding it very difficult to find out who to pay.
From the notice in Fadesa's completion pack, I emailed AEA Administration in Marbella, and three times they told me they are “not the administrators for that community”.
Email removed as it breaches rule 5
I phone the other company called ADA Administration but they keep telling me they are the same company, just changed their name.
Is this normal for Spain, to change maintenance company but not to tell you.
Does anyone know, is it the same company.
What are you all doing ? Are you paying the (new) company or what ?
Alice

Last edited by jdr; Jul 26th 2007 at 12:14 am. Reason: removed email rule 5
Old Jul 25th 2007, 10:17 pm

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Costa Esuri HELP.......aea or ada ??

Alice, the whole thing is dodgy!!! Ada have nothing to do with Aea at all so they should not be telling you this. I cant tell you anything because I dont know anything and I have lived on Esuri for 12 months. If you are in the new Rago 1 apartments then dont worry, the administaters will contact you in due course.
Old Jul 26th 2007, 12:18 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

As Sam says, you should contact your urbanization president because everything is under his control and any maintenance should be covered in your community fees, and only pay the community fees, nobody else.
Old Jul 26th 2007, 1:05 am

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Ive just been talking to someone who is staying in their Rago 1 apartment. They went down to Ada to find out what happens next with community charges etc, only to be told that Ada will not be the administration company for Rago 1. Lucky Rago 1 owners The question is, who is the administration company?