Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Don't it always seem to go............

Don't it always seem to go............

Old Jul 2nd 2008, 6:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute
Default Don't it always seem to go............

.........that you don't know what you've got, till it's gone.

LB calling yawn central.
Old Jul 2nd 2008, 6:09 pm
bil
Banned

bil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Don't it always seem to go............

Like an abcess?
Old Jul 2nd 2008, 6:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bil
Like an abcess?
No, I wasn't talking about you Bil.
Old Jul 2nd 2008, 6:14 pm
bil
Banned

bil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond repute

Obviously. Otherwise I wouldn't have responded like that.

How's life treating you?

Did you misplace your Joni Mitchell album again??

Last edited by bil; Jul 2nd 2008 at 6:19 pm.
Old Jul 2nd 2008, 6:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by bil
Obviously. Otherwise I wouldn't have responded like that.

How's life treating you?
OK, on the wind down to the hols now. Just got to get the missus moving with the packing or I'll have to buy stuff when I'm there - bloody lazy mare,
Old Jul 2nd 2008, 6:20 pm
bil
Banned

Where are you off to?

I've just been to the vet's for the dogs' blood tests to see if their rabies shots took OK, so that'll be another massive bill, I dare say.
Old Jul 2nd 2008, 6:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by bil
Where are you off to?

I've just been to the vet's for the dogs' blood tests to see if their rabies shots took OK, so that'll be another massive bill, I dare say.
Chiclana on Fri.
Old Jul 2nd 2008, 6:27 pm
bil
Banned

Lucky sod. Have a beer there for me.

How long for??
Old Jul 2nd 2008, 6:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

I'll get you loads of beer and a few shorts - we're all inclusive. Just for a week, though I don't think that's going to be long enough to fit in all my personal appearances - might have to go back again later in the year.
Old Jul 2nd 2008, 6:38 pm
bil
Banned

If you are there after Sep 8 let me know, and we'll try and meet up.
Old Jul 2nd 2008, 6:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by bil
If you are there after Sep 8 let me know, and we'll try and meet up.
The day after my b/day!!
Is that d-day for the permanent move?? Surprisingly Crispy was gushing with nice stuff about you - so yeah - if we do return I'll make sure you know.
Old Jul 2nd 2008, 6:49 pm
bil
Banned

Thank you, I'm touched that she should have spoken well of me. Did she mention the extra head btw??

We met up with C&Mal and they were most charming. Nice to find people are pleasant in real life, and intelligent to boot.

Jan is moving there permanently, I shall be what they call an extreme commuter, as I sadly still have to earn a living. I shall be there for a week or two after the 8th and then it will be two weeks on and one off till xmas and the end of the busy season. The first half of the year I will be two weeks off and one week at work.

Crispy was pretty positive about you too.
Old Jul 2nd 2008, 6:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by bil
............Crispy was pretty positive about you too.
She's not met me yet!!

Extreme commuting? sounds more like part time to me!
Old Jul 2nd 2008, 7:01 pm
bil
Banned

True, but it's about packing more work into the weeks I work, for example working Saturdays, and doing long days for two weeks and then having a week off instead of a weekend every week.

Plus our business is very seasonal, so it may slip to three and one instead of two and one.
Old Jul 2nd 2008, 7:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by bil
True, but it's about packing more work into the weeks I work, for example working Saturdays, and doing long days for two weeks and then having a week off instead of a weekend every week.

Plus our business is very seasonal, so it may slip to three and one instead of two and one.
Gardening? Ice Cream man?? Strawberry picker???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.