Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

The dolphin stress test.....

The dolphin stress test.....

Old Mar 18th 2007, 5:19 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The dolphin stress test.....

Originally Posted by MnM
Jdr, looks like you're daughter's wedding was grand

Is that you accompanying your daughter on the horse drawn carriage?

Oh and as for hijacking the thread, no problem as long as you all have the appropriate licenses
LOL, Yes thats me, they took us for a drive around the complex for about five minutes before the ceremony.
Everyone kept wishing us congratulations, I think they thought how did that old git pull a young girl like that. lol
Six of us and my grandson had a two week holiday in a five star hotel with lovely surroundings for a lot less than the wedding and reception would of cost in the UK.
We had a blessing in Spain later for all the people that could not make Mexico.
Old Mar 18th 2007, 6:11 am
Young at heart

jandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MnM
Hey jandy, don't stress out so much. We were all new to this at some point in our lives

Just keep experimenting

We won't laugh, promise *giggle*
Its ok Im rolling about the floor sevaral times a day at the stuff I read here
Im sooooooo!!!! glad I got this lappy,wished Id got one years ago
Old Mar 18th 2007, 6:17 am
Young at heart

jandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
Click on the top choose box, this will take you to my pics, click on the pic you want then click load, click upload and give it a few seconds to upload then post, it should only go on once.
RIGHT!!! Here I go again

The dolphin stress test.....-picture-017.jpg

Watch this space
Old Mar 21st 2007, 5:00 am
BE Forum Addict

brisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
LOL, Yes thats me, they took us for a drive around the complex for about five minutes before the ceremony.
Everyone kept wishing us congratulations, I think they thought how did that old git pull a young girl like that. lol
Six of us and my grandson had a two week holiday in a five star hotel with lovely surroundings for a lot less than the wedding and reception would of cost in the UK.
We had a blessing in Spain later for all the people that could not make Mexico.
jdr (and mrs jdr!)

Thank you for sharing those beautiful photos of your daughter's wedding
Absolutely stunning!
They must be treasured memories for you all.

I've also had a look at your family photos in the gallery.
Aahhh! What scrummy grandchildren you've got

Looks like the hotel in Cancun was incredible.
Judging by chrisw's question about how much weight you put on while you were there, I guess the food was as good as the sculptures!?

We stayed in an hotel in Barbados a few years ago, and if we'd have been there more than a fortnight, I think our bodies (rather than our luggage) would have been "excess baggage!!"

Thanks again for sharing those precious moments and people.
All the very best,
Sam.
Old Mar 21st 2007, 5:25 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brisca
jdr (and mrs jdr!)

Thank you for sharing those beautiful photos of your daughter's wedding
Absolutely stunning!
They must be treasured memories for you all.

I've also had a look at your family photos in the gallery.
Aahhh! What scrummy grandchildren you've got

Looks like the hotel in Cancun was incredible.
Judging by chrisw's question about how much weight you put on while you were there, I guess the food was as good as the sculptures!?

We stayed in an hotel in Barbados a few years ago, and if we'd have been there more than a fortnight, I think our bodies (rather than our luggage) would have been "excess baggage!!"

Thanks again for sharing those precious moments and people.
All the very best,
Sam.
I had no thoughts of posting them, I just got carried away when I was trying to tell jandy how to post pics.
I posted a pic of a towel that the maids used to make every day, rugbymatt said it was a good picture and it jut sort of escalated from there about the hotel etc.
Old Mar 21st 2007, 5:30 am
BE Forum Addict

brisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond repute

Ah! Well that tends to happen in a lot of these threads, doesn't it!?
Old Mar 21st 2007, 12:13 pm
Forum Regular

sunlover27 is on a distinguished road

Beautiful pics jdr and a beautiful daughter you have as well
Old Mar 21st 2007, 4:08 pm
Banned

Campbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to behold

Hey,

What dolphin? All I got was a pic of Blair & Bush surfing

Oh dear, am I in trouble ?
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 3:51 am
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Campbells
Hey,

What dolphin? All I got was a pic of Blair & Bush surfing

Oh dear, am I in trouble ?
What are they putting in your soup
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 3:55 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lionda
What are they putting in your soup
Dolphins!