Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

The dolphin stress test.....

The dolphin stress test.....

Old Mar 17th 2007, 6:16 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The dolphin stress test.....

Originally Posted by jandy44
No idea,havent got used to this lappy yet,could do with some guidance ,only joined the 21st century a month ago and bought a computer
If you do the quick reply, write your text, then click "go advanced", on the top line of the box is a paperclip, click on that and then click on "choose" find your picture then click upload.
Then submit reply.
Old Mar 17th 2007, 7:57 am
Young at heart

jandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
If you do the quick reply, write your text, then click "go advanced", on the top line of the box is a paperclip, click on that and then click on "choose" find your picture then click upload.
Then submit reply.
Cheers I will try that,I need lappy lessons,I must say I love this site,and have found all your info great.A big thanks
Old Mar 17th 2007, 8:06 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers I will try that,I need lappy lessons,I must say I love this site,and have found all your info great.A big thanks
Thats what the site is for, everyone help each other

I remember when we first got a PC, mrs did a course and I stayed at home just pressing keys to see what happened, guess who learnt the most
Old Mar 17th 2007, 8:49 am
Young at heart

jandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
Thats what the site is for, everyone help each other

I remember when we first got a PC, mrs did a course and I stayed at home just pressing keys to see what happened, guess who learnt the most
Know what you mean,hubby works very long hours and I just plod along here doing exatly the same thing,its a matter of trail and error,you must spend a lot of time on here?when you have time could you tell me how to download a song pleeeeease,I have worked on computers in the past at different jobs but that was just learning a transport system,I have never had one of my own before and had to set things up for myself,its taken me this long to find out that to get to replies I receive is to go into my profile.I think I may start a new thread asking for help,but I dont like to bother people that much.Anyway thanks again.
Old Mar 17th 2007, 8:53 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Know what you mean,hubby works very long hours and I just plod along here doing exatly the same thing,its a matter of trail and error,you must spend a lot of time on here?when you have time could you tell me how to download a song pleeeeease,I have worked on computers in the past at different jobs but that was just learning a transport system,I have never had one of my own before and had to set things up for myself,its taken me this long to find out that to get to replies I receive is to go into my profile.I think I may start a new thread asking for help,but I dont like to bother people that much.Anyway thanks again.
You could go into the Lab, in the general section.
Texas Dave is really helpful, mind you so are Bob and a whole host of others in there.
Old Mar 17th 2007, 10:04 am
Young at heart

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Texas Dave is really helpful, mind you so are Bob and a whole host of others in there.
Ok...... give me a clue where is the general section? I have looked must of missed it
Old Mar 17th 2007, 10:30 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

Ok...... give me a clue where is the general section? I have looked must of missed it
Go to the forum index and click on The Lab, then post your questions there.
Explain what you want to do and someone will help you.

HERE

Old Mar 17th 2007, 10:30 am
Young at heart

The dolphin stress test.....-picture-015.jpg
Thank You
Old Mar 17th 2007, 10:24 pm
Young at heart

Originally Posted by jdr
Go to the forum index and click on The Lab, then post your questions there.
Explain what you want to do and someone will help you.

HERE

Cheers JDR I have gone to the lab and started a thread,also as you can see by the flowers on this thread Iv mabe a mistake again, I couldnt find the paperclip Now Im in the lab things may improve,cheers,
Old Mar 17th 2007, 10:40 pm
Young at heart

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Cheers ,thanks for your help,I have started a thread in the lab
Old Mar 17th 2007, 10:41 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers ,thanks for your help,I have started a thread in the lab
No worries.
Old Mar 18th 2007, 12:51 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

Cheers JDR I have gone to the lab and started a thread,also as you can see by the flowers on this thread Iv mabe a mistake again, I couldnt find the paperclip Now Im in the lab things may improve,cheers,

Its here............
Attached Thumbnails The dolphin stress test.....-paperclip2.jpg  
Old Mar 18th 2007, 1:28 am
Young at heart

Originally Posted by jdr
Its here............
I am getting fed up now!!!! When I go into the paperclip it fetches a box up manage attachments, there is nowhere to click on choose,it gives the option to upload files,Iv tried to upload a picture to send you as a test but thats gone wrong now,
Old Mar 18th 2007, 1:33 am
Straw Man.

I am getting fed up now!!!! When I go into the paperclip it fetches a box up manage attachments, there is nowhere to click on choose,it gives the option to upload files,Iv tried to upload a picture to send you as a test but thats gone wrong now,
I'm really confused as to how you guys are doing this, I just go into manage attatchments and upload from there, am I doing it wrong now?
Old Mar 18th 2007, 1:50 am
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Click on 'quote' for your reply, then on the paperclip at the top, a box will appear, it does say manage attachments but that is because you are managing your attachments click on 'browse' and your pictures will appear, choose the one you want to post and click on 'upload' easy

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.