Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

The dolphin stress test.....

The dolphin stress test.....

Old Mar 18th 2007, 1:51 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The dolphin stress test.....

Do you get this ?
Attached Thumbnails The dolphin stress test.....-att.jpg  
Old Mar 18th 2007, 1:54 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
Do you get this ?
Phew!

And there I was thinking I was breaking all BE protocol!
Old Mar 18th 2007, 1:56 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
I'm really confused as to how you guys are doing this, I just go into manage attatchments and upload from there, am I doing it wrong now?
You can do it that way also, it still leads to manage attachments ;-)

I was just trying to find out why Jeans were going in the post and as an attachment .
Attached Thumbnails The dolphin stress test.....-pictures-off-k6-138.jpg  

Last edited by jdr; Mar 18th 2007 at 2:00 am.
Old Mar 18th 2007, 2:02 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
You can do it that way also, it still leads to manage attachments ;-)

I was just trying to find out why Jeans were going in the post and as an attachment .
What a brilliant pic!
Old Mar 18th 2007, 2:22 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
What a brilliant pic!
Thats in the Moon Palace hotel in Cancun on the ensuite jaccuzi.
Everyday the maids used to make animals out of the towels.
The chef was skillful with a knife also cutting up the melon.
Attached Thumbnails The dolphin stress test.....-pictures-off-k6-002.jpg   The dolphin stress test.....-pictures-off-k6-008.jpg   The dolphin stress test.....-pictures-off-k6-054.jpg   The dolphin stress test.....-pictures-off-k6-028.jpg   The dolphin stress test.....-pictures-off-k6-153.jpg  

Last edited by jdr; Mar 18th 2007 at 2:25 am.
Old Mar 18th 2007, 2:38 am
Young at heart

jandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond repute

The dolphin stress test.....-picture-015.jpg
Originally Posted by Lionda
Click on 'quote' for your reply, then on the paperclip at the top, a box will appear, it does say manage attachments but that is because you are managing your attachments click on 'browse' and your pictures will appear, choose the one you want to post and click on 'upload' easy
Thanks Lionda I have been doing that but for some reason it downloads two pictures,Ill try again,if this dosent work I give up
Old Mar 18th 2007, 3:37 am
Livin' in Spain at last!

chrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: The dolphin stress test.....

Originally Posted by jdr
Thats in the Moon Palace hotel in Cancun on the ensuite jaccuzi.
Everyday the maids used to make animals out of the towels.
The chef was skillful with a knife also cutting up the melon.
My husband and I stayed at the Moon Palace 3 years ago on a fortnight's holiday. Loved it so much went for 3 weeks the following year. Just got out a few days before the hurricaine hit! My sister in law and her husband and their 2 friends had booked to go there for 2 weeks during our stay, un beknown to us, until a couple of weeks before. As if that wasn't coincidence enough, they were in the next room to us! As you know, it's a BIG hotel, what are the chances? Creepy!
So anyway, how much weight did you put on Jdr?
Old Mar 18th 2007, 4:23 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

Originally Posted by chrisw
My husband and I stayed at the Moon Palace 3 years ago on a fortnight's holiday. Loved it so much went for 3 weeks the following year. Just got out a few days before the hurricaine hit! My sister in law and her husband and their 2 friends had booked to go there for 2 weeks during our stay, un beknown to us, until a couple of weeks before. As if that wasn't coincidence enough, they were in the next room to us! As you know, it's a BIG hotel, what are the chances? Creepy!
So anyway, how much weight did you put on Jdr?
Too much weight, lol.
My daughter got married there, in one of the pagodas near the beach.
I thought it was amazing, the whole place was nearly full and yet nothing was overcrowded.
How many people can you see in the background ?
The only problem we had was getting into the Chinese restaurant sometimes, we had a slight wait.

Sorry for hijacking the thread
Attached Thumbnails The dolphin stress test.....-1of-4-page.jpg   The dolphin stress test.....-dvd-cover.jpg   The dolphin stress test.....-image043_00a.jpg   The dolphin stress test.....-pictures-off-k6-007.jpg   The dolphin stress test.....-pictures-off-k6-026.jpg  

Last edited by jdr; Mar 18th 2007 at 4:32 am.
Old Mar 18th 2007, 4:26 am
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Eve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud of

Oh dear , no hope for me, dementia will be setting in soon. I wish it was as easy to get stress related leave from work but somehow I don't think that test will quite convince them!! what a shame
I was almost packing my bags.
Eve
Old Mar 18th 2007, 4:47 am
Livin' in Spain at last!

chrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: The dolphin stress test.....

Another apology for hijacking thread, but coudn't not comment Jdr, on your daughter's wedding photos! How beautiful! And how romantic! Whilst we were there I always stopped when there was a wedding going on. (Don't laugh, but I cried at all of them, and didn't even know any of the brides and grooms!) Well, you know what us women are like, we are not happy unless we are crying!
Eve, maybe we should petition for this to be the official stress test, in which case, I saw 2 cows, honest! Ha Ha
Old Mar 18th 2007, 5:01 am
Young at heart

jandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
Do you get this ?
Yes I got that,and thats where I go to,but why am I getting two pictures?
As you can see from the picture I sent on this thread to Lionda!!!!! Im fed up now,if you have seen my thread as you proberly have I was practicing there,I wont even try to attempt to put a song on ,cant even get this right.Cheers
Old Mar 18th 2007, 5:08 am
MnM
luna~sea..its a lifestyle

MnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
Too much weight, lol.
I thought it was amazing, the whole place was nearly full and yet nothing was overcrowded.
The only problem we had was getting into the Chinese restaurant sometimes, we had a slight wait.

Jdr, looks like you're daughter's wedding was grand

Is that you accompanying your daughter on the horse drawn carriage?

Oh and as for hijacking the thread, no problem as long as you all have the appropriate licenses
Old Mar 18th 2007, 5:09 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

Originally Posted by jandy44
As you can see from the picture I sent on this thread to Lionda!!!!! Im fed up now,if you have seen my thread as you proberly have I was practicing there,I wont even try to attempt to put a song on ,cant even get this right.Cheers
Click on the top choose box, this will take you to my pics, click on the pic you want then click load, click upload and give it a few seconds to upload then post, it should only go on once.
Old Mar 18th 2007, 5:10 am
MnM
luna~sea..its a lifestyle

MnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jandy44
Hey jandy, don't stress out so much. We were all new to this at some point in our lives

Just keep experimenting

We won't laugh, promise *giggle*
Old Mar 18th 2007, 5:10 am
Young at heart

Originally Posted by jdr
Too much weight, lol.

Oh what really nice pictures,they look wonderfull .

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.