Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Old May 24th 2009, 1:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

chrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant future
Default Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Originally Posted by Ray-Pauline
Thanks John, we land at 19:40pm so we should just make it!

Ray
If you are pushed for time you could go to Jumbo @ Faro,& possible have a proper shop if necessary ?
Old May 24th 2009, 3:57 pm
Forum Regular

Ray-Pauline is a jewel in the roughRay-Pauline is a jewel in the roughRay-Pauline is a jewel in the roughRay-Pauline is a jewel in the roughRay-Pauline is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by chrismortley
If you are pushed for time you could go to Jumbo @ Faro,& possible have a proper shop if necessary ?
Is that close to the Airport? and open on Sunday?

Ray
Old May 24th 2009, 4:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

chrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant future

Is that close to the Airport? and open on Sunday?

Ray
Yes to both
go online for directions it's about 10 mins. from the airport,& very easy to find
Old May 24th 2009, 6:59 pm
Just Joined

laudinehall94 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Tasa Esuri- AYAMONTE

If anybody has any info on the tasa development i would be really greatful.

tasa never reply to any emails...which is really anoying and worring....

Last i heard is that the site is completely stopped.....

Has anybody received their guarantee?

A pic would also be nice...so I can see what nearly was!!!!!!
Old May 24th 2009, 10:55 pm
Just Joined

Chica is an unknown quantity at this point

Does anyone know of anywhere that sells second hand furniture or newspapers clssified ads. Looking for settee and chairs or two settees.
Thanks for any help.
Old May 25th 2009, 4:03 am
Forum Regular

Dave Smith is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by irishrover
After nearly 2 years myself and my brother are close to completing on a plot.Was just wondering how plot values were fairing.I am in no hurry to sell and will probably build at a later date.I will continue to holiday in esuri until that time.We are counting the days until our next trip in august.I think over all it is a fantastic area and will eventually come good and become what we all hoped it would.
Congratulations on the purchase. Has your plot got, water, electric and gas as per the original agreement with Fadesa. All I have at my plot is water ?
Old May 25th 2009, 7:59 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Chica
Does anyone know of anywhere that sells second hand furniture or newspapers clssified ads. Looking for settee and chairs or two settees.
Thanks for any help.
There is a furniture shop in Lepe that sells some second hand items.
It's right opposite the big lighting store in the main street.
Sorry can't remember the names of either
Chris
Old May 25th 2009, 8:15 am
Jur

Jur is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for any help.
I got a few items from Reto in Huelva (Avenida Alemania). If you buy any wooden furniture check for wurms !
Old May 25th 2009, 8:25 am
Banned

John and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud of

does anyone know if the services on the motorway from Faro airport to
Costa Esuri will be open at 8pm next Sunday evening?

just to buy basics, bread milk etc.

Ray
Most of the service stations stay open well past 9pm, but they usually operate the kiosk only for petrol payments, so you can't go inside. If they are not busy you can get them to go and get you some basics, but the items need to fit through the kiosk windows/tray.
Old May 25th 2009, 9:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by John and Lynn
Most of the service stations stay open well past 9pm, but they usually operate the kiosk only for petrol payments, so you can't go inside. If they are not busy you can get them to go and get you some basics, but the items need to fit through the kiosk windows/tray.
There are two ERG service stations just beyond the CE turnoff on the motorway. According to the website, one stays open 24H, the other 0600 - 2200H:
http://www.gasofa.es/gasolinera-erg-ayamonte-id9878.htm
Old May 25th 2009, 9:10 am
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for any help.

Have a look at the "Free Beer" section on this forum, under "second hand goods".

I recall two places in Ayamonte which sell second hand furniture, but I might be mistaken. First one is on Av. Andalucia (opposite the bus station?), a stroll past the suministros. I did go inside once for a browse - it's an aladdin's cave - yet you would need to be careful, as jur mentioned, about woodworm. The second place is a small shop on the Calle Trajano (opposite the Chinese bazaar?) which I haven't seen open.
Old May 25th 2009, 9:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by chrismortley
There is a furniture shop in Lepe that sells some second hand items.
It's right opposite the big lighting store in the main street.
Sorry can't remember the names of either
Chris
Hiperlamparas Miguel Gema?
Old May 25th 2009, 10:43 am
Jur

Originally Posted by Carol&John
Have a look at the "Free Beer" section on this forum, under "second hand goods".

I recall two places in Ayamonte which sell second hand furniture, but I might be mistaken. First one is on Av. Andalucia (opposite the bus station?), a stroll past the suministros. I did go inside once for a browse - it's an aladdin's cave - yet you would need to be careful, as jur mentioned, about woodworm. The second place is a small shop on the Calle Trajano (opposite the Chinese bazaar?) which I haven't seen open.
The one on the Avenida de Andalucia was the Reto in Ayamonte, but closed a few year´s back.
And the place in Trajano? Seems closed as well.

Fleamarkets are another option to look for some stuff.
Old May 25th 2009, 10:45 am
Jur

Originally Posted by John and Lynn
Originally Posted by Carol&John
There are two ERG service stations just beyond the CE turnoff on the motorway. According to the website, one stays open 24H, the other 0600 - 2200H:
http://www.gasofa.es/gasolinera-erg-ayamonte-id9878.htm
I think Ray already arrived but why stop at some gas station where you overpay for stale bread ? In town there´s a couple of shops open untill 23.00, every night.
Old May 25th 2009, 2:02 pm
Forum Regular

Fred R will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Jur
I think Ray already arrived but why stop at some gas station where you overpay for stale bread ? In town there´s a couple of shops open untill 23.00, every night.
Jur

Very useful info - do you know where they are?

Regards

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.