Plot Values?

Old May 22nd 2009, 5:01 pm
Just Joined

irishrover is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Plot Values?

After nearly 2 years myself and my brother are close to completing on a plot.Was just wondering how plot values were fairing? I am in no hurry to sell and will probably build at a later date.I will continue to holiday in esuri until that time.We are counting the days until our next trip in august.I think over all it is a fantastic area and will eventually come good and become what we all hoped it would.
Old Jun 25th 2009, 8:59 pm
Forum Regular

GerryW is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Plot Values?

Originally Posted by irishrover
After nearly 2 years myself and my brother are close to completing on a plot.Was just wondering how plot values were fairing? I am in no hurry to sell and will probably build at a later date.I will continue to holiday in esuri until that time.We are counting the days until our next trip in august.I think over all it is a fantastic area and will eventually come good and become what we all hoped it would.
Agree. I own a plot and have decided to start building late this year - early next - with just a few wrinkles to iron out first. Price - no idea - but not that much is up for sale so difficult to guage plot prices.