Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Costa Blanca - A Place To Live!

Costa Blanca - A Place To Live!

Old Jan 11th 2007, 5:30 pm
Not Junior but not Senior

poollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Costa Blanca - A Place To Live!

Originally Posted by exuma
Thank you both for your comments! Our children are 8 and 3, we were thinking of putting our 8yr old into an international school for a year and then into a spanish school, what do you think? We would like to buy an old house to do up, are there any british builders around Oliva / Gandia that you have heard of? We live in buckinghamshire and last night the winds were so strong it was lifting the tiles and smashing them back down again (lost three), along with the heavy rain all night....followed by floods this morning, couldnt get our 3yr old to nursery, road closed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bye, Bye Britain...........Hello Spain.
Well there was a tornado in Chiclana last October that destroyed garden walls and lifted pepper trees out of the ground. I don't think one can escape the wrath of nature. And two years ago there were hard frosts that destroyed orange trees etc. However the temperature was often in the seventies during the day for the two weeks over Christmas/New Year.....though everyone kept telling me that this was freakish and abnormal!!!!

Last edited by poollounger; Jan 11th 2007 at 5:30 pm. Reason: typo