Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Contacting Sky from Spain

Contacting Sky from Spain

Old Apr 3rd 2010, 6:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

petew is just really nicepetew is just really nicepetew is just really nicepetew is just really nicepetew is just really nicepetew is just really nicepetew is just really nicepetew is just really nicepetew is just really nicepetew is just really nicepetew is just really nice
Default Re: Contacting Sky from Spain

Originally Posted by scampicat
Go to a site called www.saynoto0870.com and you may be able to get a geographical number.

(It's not just for 0870 numbers, it covers 0845, 0800, anything that is not geographical).

I use it all the time rather than ring these (expensive from Spain) numbers.
Sorry scampicat, I should have thanked you for the useful link.
Old Apr 3rd 2010, 6:41 pm
Forum Regular

shaggymon is a name known to allshaggymon is a name known to allshaggymon is a name known to allshaggymon is a name known to allshaggymon is a name known to allshaggymon is a name known to allshaggymon is a name known to allshaggymon is a name known to allshaggymon is a name known to allshaggymon is a name known to allshaggymon is a name known to all

Originally Posted by petew
Slightly off topic but I can't help but wonder how keen Sky actually are to cut off subscribers outside the U.K. They are well aware that they have thousands (must be 6 figures surely and not just in Spain) and are happy to take the money. They are not exactly proactive in trying to eliminate them. So we have this odd situation where Sky pretend to believe that all their subscribers are in the U.K. - haven't they ever looked at the ads in the C.B. News?
Of course, they do know but they want the money/subscribers as well so they don't hunt for the offenders. Let sleeping dogs lie as they say. However, if someone is daft enough to tell them they are not in the UK then they have to be seen to be doing the "right" thing from a licensing/copyright point of view.
Old Apr 3rd 2010, 9:20 pm
Ex Expat

scampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by petew
Sorry scampicat, I should have thanked you for the useful link.

Glad to be of assistance