Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

The Come back Poll (Part 2)

The Come back Poll (Part 2)

Old Jun 3rd 2009, 8:42 am

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The Come back Poll (Part 2)

Originally Posted by jojojojojojojojojojojojo
You've stopped me wanting to come anywhere near this forum! I only take a look on here every now and again in the vain hope that you've gone

Jo
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 8:55 am
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
If we stay it will be on the South beach area right on the front, I'll let you know if we do
Great...do you have my mobile number? Montgomail has it, she can give it to you
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 9:05 am
BE Forum Addict

montgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lionda
Great...do you have my mobile number? Montgomail has it, she can give it to you
At a price.
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 9:14 am
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by montgomail
At a price.

Old Jun 3rd 2009, 10:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Hondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to behold

Does anyone,like me , think Sam Greenfield should be banned for Incitement with that avatar
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 10:02 am
Popping in for a chat

Originally Posted by Hondon Voyager
Does anyone,like me , think Sam Greenfield should be banned for Incitement with that avatar
Sams lovely....leave her alone
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 10:15 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

She has a point though
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 10:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Hondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to behold

She has a point though
still incitment though
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 10:21 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

still incitment though
You have a point too ........ I'm agreeing with everyone tonight
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 10:22 am

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Lionda
Sams lovely....leave her alone
No she isn't,she leaves filth on my facebook!!
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 10:31 am
Senior Moment

Originally Posted by Cleri
She stayed next door to me for a few weeks. We've got over it now though and hope to return to a normal life eventually
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 10:37 am
BE Forum Addict

montgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cleri
She stayed next door to me for a few weeks. We've got over it now though and hope to return to a normal life eventually
I met her in Denia and her behaviour was appalling - at the Marina of all places where one goes to be seen.

And she WON'T deny it.
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 10:42 am
Senior Moment

Originally Posted by montgomail
I met her in Denia and her behaviour was appalling - at the Marina of all places where one goes to be seen.

And she WON'T deny it.
There were complete strangers complaining about her all over the region ..... its just appalling. Playing loud music until all hours, in the pool skinny dipping all night ..... I dunno!
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 10:44 am
BE Enthusiast

There were complete strangers complaining about her all over the region ..... its just appalling. Playing loud music until all hours, in the pool skinny dipping all night ..... I dunno!
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 10:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Ahem ... hasn't this gone slightly off thread.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.