Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

The Come back Poll (Part 2)

The Come back Poll (Part 2)

Old May 30th 2009, 9:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: In a place where Mimi Greensleeves, Dodgy Debsy and that there Lionda wont find me.
genegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: The Come back Poll (Part 2)

Originally Posted by DebsyW
Yup. His bun is very stale now and his cherry has shrivelled up.
Oi you two old birds, leave my cherry out of this . Talking of old birds, what's happened to the the third member of the coven, Lionda ???????
Old May 30th 2009, 10:57 pm
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Come back Poll (Part 2)

Originally Posted by genegenie
Oi you two old birds, leave my cherry out of this . Talking of old birds, what's happened to the the third member of the coven, Lionda ???????
Hey GG - she just dont seem to come on as much now bit like you really - but we know why you dont come on now dont we
Old May 30th 2009, 11:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: In a place where Mimi Greensleeves, Dodgy Debsy and that there Lionda wont find me.
genegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: The Come back Poll (Part 2)

Originally Posted by Sam Greenfield
Oi Debs - im fully Lancs as well - even got the tat to prove it
Anyone can say that. Lets have a look then.
Old May 30th 2009, 11:56 pm
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by genegenie
Anyone can say that. Lets have a look then.
When we meet chick hahahahahahahahaha
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 7:42 am
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DebsyW
street cred? He is a little pussy cat. His miaow is worse than his purr

Mind you - best change the subject . I`m not allowed to talk about cats
Too right
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 7:49 am
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
I banned a few including the two you may be referring to.
I banned Big Pete and four or five or more of his alto egos for his rascist remarks and not heeding warnings, so got a permanent ban. When he first started he was fine though.
Extreme was a laugh, but mainly used the site to advertise. His last few posts and the video he posted were well out of order and it was a permanent ban also. He would really of upset many of the demure posters on here now.
All in all I am sorry they both turned the way they did as I quite liked their humour, I am a man of the world, but I could not just stand by and see them wreck a good forum acting the way they were, so if anyone wants to moan about it then direct it my way.
Well I may be sticking my neck out a bit here ....but I liked them both (BP and Expreme). They had a great sense of humour and made me laugh. I obviously missed the posts referred to but then...aren't we all entitled to our own thoughts and opinions I, for one, will not be told by anyone what I can or cannot say or think. My opinions are mine and are NOT influenced by ANYONE. Unfortunately the OP was caught up in a pc world and that in my mind is a very sad state of the way of the world these days. We are all scared of saying what we think and believe in because we are afraid of upsetting the minority.....B******T. Sorry if I have offended anyone but I am sick of being told what I should or should not say or do!
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 7:56 am
Popping in for a chat

Just for the record....haven't been on for a week because my beautiful, lovely, gorgeous daughter has been visiting so I have been burning the candle at both ends and am now completely knackered and need sleep
Had so much fun this last week though
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 8:00 am

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Lionda
Well I may be sticking my neck out a bit here ....but I liked them both (BP and Expreme). They had a great sense of humour and made me laugh. I obviously missed the posts referred to but then...aren't we all entitled to our own thoughts and opinions I, for one, will not be told by anyone what I can or cannot say or think. My opinions are mine and are NOT influenced by ANYONE. Unfortunately the OP was caught up in a pc world and that in my mind is a very sad state of the way of the world these days. We are all scared of saying what we think and believe in because we are afraid of upsetting the minority.....B******T. Sorry if I have offended anyone but I am sick of being told what I should or should not say or do!
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 8:01 am
Popping in for a chat

Originally Posted by Cleri
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 8:01 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

I'll be hitting Benidorm soon
Friends have arrived so hopefully will have a free room

Just for the record....haven't been on for a week because my beautiful, lovely, gorgeous daughter has been visiting so I have been burning the candle at both ends and am now completely knackered and need sleep
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 8:04 am
Popping in for a chat

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
I'll be hitting Benidorm soon
Friends have arrived so hopefully will have a free room
Tell me when you are in Benidorm and we will have to arrange to meet We will love to meet up with you both again
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 8:07 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Tell me when you are in Benidorm and we will have to arrange to meet We will love to meet up with you both again
If we stay it will be on the South beach area right on the front, I'll let you know if we do
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 8:18 am
BE Forum Addict

montgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
If we stay it will be on the South beach area right on the front, I'll let you know if we do
Whoop whoop ....
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 8:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Hondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to behold

Certainly back with a bang on that last post
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 8:40 am
Banned

jojojojojojojojojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojojojojojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojojojojojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojojojojojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojojojojojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojojojojojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojojojojojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojojojojojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojojojojojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojojojojojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojojojojojojojojo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by livit
I`ll try harder.

I honestly (I know, but i`m being sincere) didn`t realise that I was upsetting enough to prevent people from posting.

You've stopped me wanting to come anywhere near this forum! I only take a look on here every now and again in the vain hope that you've gone

Jo

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.