Child Abducted

Old May 15th 2007, 3:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

brisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Child Abducted

[QUOTE=crispygirl;4784190]
Originally Posted by brisca
Whilst I, like everyone else, just wants to know that Maddy has been found safe (albeit traumatised, poor litttle girl ) don't you think that the British media are a disgrace!?..................

Very much of your opinion as well Sam, I have been thinking that the Portuguese police are on the right track by playing things to their chest and not talking to the press. Of course I can not say for sure but I would think that they keep Maddie's parents up dated and really they are the only ones who need to now.
Absolutely crispygirl
Old May 15th 2007, 4:52 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brisca
Whilst I, like everyone else, just wants to know that Maddy has been found safe (albeit traumatised, poor litttle girl ) don't you think that the British media are a disgrace!?

If this suspect turns out to be guilty of a terrible crime, then of course he deserves everything that's coming to him...................
However, the British press seem to delight in naming and shaming anyone, and often even before charges have been brought!

Whatever happened to being innocent until proven guilty!!

How many of us would want our names and details plastered all around the world, when potentially we were actually innocent???

I can't believe they're allowed to do this, and I actually favour the Portuguese system of NOT "leaking" information to the blood thirsty "pack" that the gutter press has become

Just to clarify, I've never been the victim of mistaken identity, nor has anyone I've ever known, but I'm sick to death of individuals being torn apart from the very moment that their names are even mentioned as being part of an enquiry.
How often do you recall seeing pages and pages of coverage, shouting it from the rooftops that a suspect actually wasn't guilty at all???

As I said, IF this man is found guilty in a court of law, then I hope he gets the sentence that he deserves.
Unfortunately, this "trial by media" can end up causing a legal loophole, whereby a guilty person is actually not taken to trial, because the media interest has prejudiced their right to a fair trial.

I don't see anything fair about the way the British press are allowed to report nowadays.

Let's hope that little Maddy is found soon, and that she will eventually be able to overcome this unthinkable ordeal that someone has put her through.

Thats the point I was making earlier .... the inferences on SKY earlier were terrible
Old May 16th 2007, 8:30 am
Forum Regular

Ambre Solaire will become famous soon enoughAmbre Solaire will become famous soon enough

With regards to Madeleine abduction, don't know really what to make of this, but makes fascinating reading

http://www.briansprediction.com/dd/5441.htm
Old May 16th 2007, 8:35 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ambre Solaire
With regards to Madeleine abduction, don't know really what to make of this, but makes fascinating reading

http://www.briansprediction.com/dd/5441.htm
spooky
Old May 16th 2007, 12:38 pm
AlexandNeil

themavia will become famous soon enough

no news... its driving me mental
Old May 16th 2007, 12:41 pm
Forum Regular

lynda32 is a jewel in the roughlynda32 is a jewel in the roughlynda32 is a jewel in the roughlynda32 is a jewel in the roughlynda32 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by themavia
no news... its driving me mental
I know its a nightmare. In my prayers day and night.
Old May 17th 2007, 10:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond repute

I personally think that with this media attention and rewards being offered it has sealed Madelines fate. She is very hot property and whoever may decide she is not worth the hassle and kill her, or alternatively it may make her popular in the pedophile underworld where she will be in demand. Either way I think this attention has sealed what will happen to her and I feel very sorry for her.

My anger is directed at the arsehole go gooders who let known pedophiles roam around in communities without warning them and thinking their rights are more important than warning parents that their neighbour who seems a nice man, is a known serial pedophile and they are happy for their kids to chat to him.
Old May 21st 2007, 5:05 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Portuguese Police Rescue Girl, 11
Updated: 22:51, Saturday May 19, 2007

Portuguese police have rescued an 11-year-old girl from Eastern Europe they believed had been kidnapped in Spain.
http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/...266573,00.html

will people never learn

the sad thing is, they probably thought she would be safer there than home alone
Old May 21st 2007, 11:08 am
BE Enthusiast

jeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nice

Originally Posted by lynnxa
http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/...266573,00.html

will people never learn

the sad thing is, they probably thought she would be safer there than home alone
Don't know what more has to happen to alert parents to be more vigilant. The mind boggles
Old May 21st 2007, 11:38 am
AlexandNeil

themavia will become famous soon enough

STILL NOTHING - shame that poor little girl. the parents being so strong as well, surely they cant keep her captive any longer. So sad.
Old May 28th 2007, 8:54 am
¿Dónde estoy?

I know they want to keep this high profile, but I am gobsmacked!!

http://www.irishexaminer.com/breakin...x7z&n=94416150

Madeleine parents await decision on Pope meeting

A final decision is expected today on whether the parents of missing Madeleine McCann will meet the Pope this week.
Old May 28th 2007, 8:57 am
BE Enthusiast

jeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nice

last night on sky news it said that they had been granted a visit.
Old May 28th 2007, 8:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Miss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,
I have supported everything they have done in the hope of finding maddy, however after hearing about them seeing the pope i think it has gone to new lengths.

I know ppl have faiths they support but me personally would be dragging my bum around Morocco and anywhere else i could not going to see if an amazing miracle happens by seeing the pope.

xxxx
Old May 28th 2007, 9:05 am
¿Dónde estoy?

Originally Posted by Miss Naughty
Hi,
I have supported everything they have done in the hope of finding maddy, however after hearing about them seeing the pope i think it has gone to new lengths.

I know ppl have faiths they support but me personally would be dragging my bum around Morocco and anywhere else i could not going to see if an amazing miracle happens by seeing the pope.

xxxx
I feel for them, and more so for maddie, but as you say this has gone to new extremes

I thought you had to do something amazing (or be famous) in order to meet the pope. It seems to me all they did was have a moment of madness/naivety/stupidity/selfishness (depending on your point of view)

as hubby said to me..it's amazing what a publicist can do

but I don't think it will bring Maddie back
Old May 28th 2007, 9:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Miss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond repute

I feel for them, and more so for maddie, but as you say this has gone to new extremes

I thought you had to do something amazing (or be famous) in order to meet the pope. It seems to me all they did was have a moment of madness/naivety/stupidity/selfishness (depending on your point of view)

as hubby said to me..it's amazing what a publicist can do

but I don't think it will bring Maddie back

Hi,
I do not think it will bring her back, i am a non believer in religion but i do not think that going to see a old man will bring her back what they need to do is get some family members to pick the other 2 kids up, they need to then make there was to morroco and they need to look, rather than wasting time thinking the pope is going to be able to help.
My view is no point wasting time in praying if there was a god it would not of happened in the first place.
xxxx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.