Child Abducted

Old May 11th 2007, 9:15 am

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Child Abducted

Originally Posted by derbyflan
True Rosemary. Unless they're planning on concentrating their efforts further a field? Someone mentioned something about Seville on a PT thread. Although I've heard nothing to confirm any real progress.
I have heard something about Seville but I suppose theres a lot going on all over to do with the abduction. I live on the Spainish Portuguese border and when I came across Monday night there was no-one checking cars, but my husband went over the border yesterday and they were out in force. They werent stopping everyone, hubby just got waved past. But to be honest I think they will be long over the border now.
Old May 11th 2007, 9:50 am
BE Enthusiast

dazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to all

Crimestoppers have issued a telephone number for people to use when outside the UK

+44 1883 731 336
Old May 11th 2007, 9:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Miss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond repute

Still no news and this is very heartbreaking, the only other time i have felt as sick as i do now was the jamie bulger case and the little ben needham who still after many years is missing.

I just hope in my heart that they find her soon, the longer it goes on the doubtful i do feel xxxx
lots of love to her family
Old May 11th 2007, 10:12 am
BE Enthusiast

mrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dazzle
Crimestoppers have issued a telephone number for people to use when outside the UK

+44 1883 731 336
This is the number shown on the flyer in the speciaL thread at the top of the page, thank you for posting it though, need all the info we can get to help.
Old May 11th 2007, 10:31 am

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by mrsjdr
This is the number shown on the flyer in the speciaL thread at the top of the page, thank you for posting it though, need all the info we can get to help.
Have printed a poster off and I will put it in the car before we go out, hopefully it will make peeps more aware of what is happening. I understand from the news today that a Scottish business man had offer 1 million pounds reward, but the UK police have to get this passed with Portuguese as they are not sure if rewards can be offered there. Also one of the colleagues of the mother had already offered 100,000 for information. Acts like this I am sure will help the parents feel that there are people out there that care
Old May 11th 2007, 10:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Miss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by crispygirl
Have printed a poster off and I will put it in the car before we go out, hopefully it will make peeps more aware of what is happening. I understand from the news today that a Scottish business man had offer 1 million pounds reward, but the UK police have to get this passed with Portuguese as they are not sure if rewards can be offered there. Also one of the colleagues of the mother had already offered 100,000 for information. Acts like this I am sure will help the parents feel that there are people out there that care
i think a lot of people care and would do more if they good, i for one wish there was more i could do unfortunately it just is not possible.

I am just wanting them to find her asap xxxxxxx
Old May 11th 2007, 11:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Mrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of light

Hiya sweet....I've printed one out and am gunna pop it in the car.....thats a fab idea.

My stomach is in knots....poor lil cherub.....

I hope that she's safe and my heart goes out to the family.
Old May 11th 2007, 11:43 am

Originally Posted by Miss Naughty
i think a lot of people care and would do more if they good, i for one wish there was more i could do unfortunately it just is not possible.

I am just wanting them to find her asap xxxxxxx
Hi Miss N. reading my post again, I hope people don't think I meant because they have put money up they care more than those that haven't. It was maybe a bad choice of words, of course there are thousands of us who feel helpless and we don't know how to show that we are supporting them in their time of need. What I was trying to say is especially in the case of the colleague is that if a colleague had done something like that for me I would feel loved and secure in that knowledge that they were so moved by what was happening that this was a way that they thought would help. Just the same way as all the thousands of people that are including Maddy and her family in their prayers, thoughts and daily deeds. which I am sure her family are very aware of
Old May 11th 2007, 12:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hi Miss N. reading my post again, I hope people don't think I meant because they have put money up they care more than those that haven't. It was maybe a bad choice of words, of course there are thousands of us who feel helpless and we don't know how to show that we are supporting them in their time of need. What I was trying to say is especially in the case of the colleague is that if a colleague had done something like that for me I would feel loved and secure in that knowledge that they were so moved by what was happening that this was a way that they thought would help. Just the same way as all the thousands of people that are including Maddy and her family in their prayers, thoughts and daily deeds. which I am sure her family are very aware of

Hi
It was not a bad choice of words at all, its a shame that there is not a fund or something that the public can go over and help find the little girl.
I just feel so sick when i think of her and how scared she must be feeling and the emptiness her whole family must be feeling.
All i have is hope for them i dont pray and i do not believe in it, so its a case of having to wait to see if anything happens.

All i know is this world is full of some very very sick people, who does not deserve to be allowed to live in todays society.
xxxx
Old May 11th 2007, 12:08 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Still no news and this is very heartbreaking, the only other time i have felt as sick as i do now was the jamie bulger case and the little ben needham who still after many years is missing.

I just hope in my heart that they find her soon, the longer it goes on the doubtful i do feel xxxx
lots of love to her family
They had Ben's mother on soon after Maddy's abduction, she still believes she will find him, even after all these years. She was critical of the time delay before informing airports, ferry ports and other ports. In the case of Ben's disappearance it was 5 days before the greek police informed them, in Maddy's case 3 days. Big articles in local papers today here, including photos, but wuth the border crossings between the EU countries not patrolled and free access between countries, it's a huge job to keep an eye out.
Old May 11th 2007, 12:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by mikelincs
They had Ben's mother on soon after Maddy's abduction, she still believes she will find him, even after all these years. She was critical of the time delay before informing airports, ferry ports and other ports. In the case of Ben's disappearance it was 5 days before the greek police informed them, in Maddy's case 3 days. Big articles in local papers today here, including photos, but wuth the border crossings between the EU countries not patrolled and free access between countries, it's a huge job to keep an eye out.
In my head i feel they will find her but in my heart im not so sure especially with the time that has gone by.
Old May 11th 2007, 12:22 pm

Hi
It was not a bad choice of words at all, its a shame that there is not a fund or something that the public can go over and help find the little girl.
I just feel so sick when i think of her and how scared she must be feeling and the emptiness her whole family must be feeling.
All i have is hope for them i dont pray and i do not believe in it, so its a case of having to wait to see if anything happens.

All i know is this world is full of some very very sick people, who does not deserve to be allowed to live in todays society.
xxxx

Do you know what you can do if you do not believe and feel that praying is not the answer for yourself. I know this will sound daft to some but you can buy a small plant, something with a little flower on and plant this in your garden or put it in a room that you use often. When you buy it tell the plant why you have bought it, when you plant it in the garden (or wherever) say a few words to your self and then everytime you go passed it just say Maddies name and pause for a moments thought. If you prefer just buy some flowers for Maddie and her family and enjoy their beauty for what they are. Just remember to tell them your thoughts for the day.
Old May 11th 2007, 12:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Do you know what you can do if you do not believe and feel that praying is not the answer for yourself. I know this will sound daft to some but you can buy a small plant, something with a little flower on and plant this in your garden or put it in a room that you use often. When you buy it tell the plant why you have bought it, when you plant it in the garden (or wherever) say a few words to your self and then everytime you go passed it just say Maddies name and pause for a moments thought. If you prefer just buy some flowers for Maddie and her family and enjoy their beauty for what they are. Just remember to tell them your thoughts for the day.
Hi,
That is a really lovely idea, i think i might buy a plant and keep it in the house.
Old May 11th 2007, 1:14 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

On the news a little while ago they had a mother whos son had been taken in England 17 years ago and found again.
He was recognised by one of the workers in a hostal two months later.
Old May 11th 2007, 1:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by jdr
On the news a little while ago they had a mother whos son had been taken in England 17 years ago and found again.
He was recognised by one of the workers in a hostal two months later.
Thats wonderful. However imagine how hard that will be for the child if it has been bought up by others and to know that you was taken, not knowing your real parents that has got to be hardxxxxx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.