Castella

Old Sep 10th 2008, 8:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

DENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud of
Default Castella

I have been looking at Castella does anyone know what its like?????????????
Its a nightmare looking for a new home
Its a lot of money to make a big mistake
Old Sep 10th 2008, 10:17 pm
Drunken Monkey

Fuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Torrevieja-good and bad please ?

Originally Posted by DENISE WALTERS
Rent before you buy
Old Sep 11th 2008, 10:43 am
BE Forum Addict

SueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond repute

There are terrible problems on the urbanisation there. No habitation certificates. Would avoid if you can
Old Sep 11th 2008, 12:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

DENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud of

[I am a novice at this what do you mean by urbanisation problems etc?????
At the risk of seeming completely thick
I hope you dont mind could you enlarge for me thanks as I have seen a property I like and on first immpression like the area OH dear any advice off anyone will be gratefully excepted Thanks folks Denise
Old Sep 11th 2008, 12:14 pm
Weirdo Latin Dude

Jules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond repute

[I am a novice at this what do you mean by urbanisation problems etc?????
At the risk of seeming completely thick
I hope you dont mind could you enlarge for me thanks as I have seen a property I like and on first immpression like the area OH dear any advice off anyone will be gratefully excepted Thanks folks Denise
Urbanization probelms simply could mean a lot of things. For example poor water and electricity supply, drainage system, Burglaries, nosiy neighbours, houses poorly built, dampness, poor community pool ammenties etc. Its such a broad area that someone needs to be more specific on what they actually mean by urbanization problems. The property you like where is it?
Old Sep 11th 2008, 12:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

how can i find out if a property in Castalla has a habitaion certificate??????????????? Where would I go Who can I ask ???????????????? Denise with panick in tone
Old Sep 11th 2008, 12:19 pm
Weirdo Latin Dude

Jules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond repute

how can i find out if a property in Castalla has a habitaion certificate??????????????? Where would I go Who can I ask ???????????????? Denise with panick in tone
Castalla like a lot of inland Alicante has problems with habitation certificates. Normally without this you cannot get basic ammenties into the property. Best solution go to an independent solicitor for help on this.
Old Sep 11th 2008, 12:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thanks jules, I am flying out to alicante tomo to meet agent any more info will be gratefull before i meet him Denise
Old Sep 11th 2008, 12:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

bigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond repute

Denise,

Take note of what several wiser heads say on this forum - namely make sure your solicitor is from a very different area. I am not saying you might not chance on a good one, but from everything I am told by the old hands that would be an unusual stroke of luck.

Best of luck anyway. Will be interested in your progress as we are looking to buy next year (although in the North, not the South)
Old Sep 11th 2008, 12:58 pm
Weirdo Latin Dude

Thanks jules, I am flying out to alicante tomo to meet agent any more info will be gratefull before i meet him Denise
Firstly never use a solicitor that an agent recommends always get your own independent one. Who is the agent/company I may well know of them personally.
Old Sep 11th 2008, 12:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thanks Biggles I was thinking of getting a solicitor from uk to handle it you have to be so very careful
Good move or not??????????????? dont know
That poses another question Spanish or British property Lawyer ???
Will the wise ex pat forum advise please
Regards Denise
Old Sep 11th 2008, 1:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jules thanks for your advice appreciate it
Old Sep 11th 2008, 1:04 pm
Weirdo Latin Dude

Thanks Biggles I was thinking of getting a solicitor from uk to handle it you have to be so very careful
Good move or not??????????????? dont know
That poses another question Spanish or British property Lawyer ???
Will the wise ex pat forum advise please
Regards Denise
Denise never use a British lawyer because Spanish property laws are so different from the UK. If you use a British Solicitor they in turn will just use the services of a Spanish counterpart thus increasing your legal fees considerably. If I was buying in Castalla I would be looking to use an independent solicitor based in the city of Alicante and not the town of Castalla itself.
Old Sep 11th 2008, 1:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Cheers Jules good tip well got to go shopping no food in house while i stay on computer no one will get fed
I hope to be in touch with you again anyone else got any info I ought to know Please get in touch
Thanks and Take care Denise
Old Sep 11th 2008, 1:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

bigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond repute

Denise,

From a position of ignorance, I would probably agree with Jules. We may well use a firm in Manchester, who operate in both markets, but that is partly because we want to be extra careful about IHT, and also because my Spanish is at the moment rudimentary. If my language skills are up to it by the time we buy, I might change my mind. But having read Law myself in the UK, I am in no doubt at all that you need a local lawyer

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.