Castella

Old Sep 11th 2008, 7:35 pm
Weirdo Latin Dude

Jules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Torrevieja-good and bad please ?

Originally Posted by chris600uk
Yes of course it is and you're quite right to say so, but my view is that it's only OTT if everyone they are dealing with is telling the truth, and sadly that doesn't always happen.
The sad thing about all of this, is that Spain is an EU country and these disgraces just shouldn`t be happening. You fully expect this to happen in eastern europe etc (saying that most of these countries are admitted now) Iimagine if these scandals ocurred in the UK!!! Personally I would throw any country out of the EU if it can`t respect the property rights of its residents.
Old Sep 11th 2008, 7:38 pm
Just Joined

carefreebrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry if this upsets anyone but as the OP I feel obliged to point out that the topic is Torrevieja !!! I am looking for somewhere to live and work and time is running out, so I cannot afford to waste any looking at more posts here when I think they will be of interest only to find they are nothing to do with my topic. I have to support a wife and 2 yr old and wanted information to help me decide where to look for both housing and a job. When I fly to Spain next week I will have limited time to do that so really need as much information as possible so I only visit suitable towns. I realise Denise is new but she should have started a separate topic regarding Castella.
Old Sep 11th 2008, 7:43 pm
Weirdo Latin Dude

Jules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by carefreebrit
Sorry if this upsets anyone but as the OP I feel obliged to point out that the topic is Torrevieja !!! I am looking for somewhere to live and work and time is running out, so I cannot afford to waste any looking at more posts here when I think they will be of interest only to find they are nothing to do with my topic. I have to support a wife and 2 yr old and wanted information to help me decide where to look for both housing and a job. When I fly to Spain next week I will have limited time to do that so really need as much information as possible so I only visit suitable towns. I realise Denise is new but she should have started a separate topic regarding Castella.
I am sure there is room for everybody but fire away and hopefully myself or others can help you
Old Sep 11th 2008, 7:53 pm
Weirdo Latin Dude

Originally Posted by Jules Europe
I am sure there is room for everybody but fire away and hopefully myself or others can help you
What type of budget do you have for a property and what type of property are you looking for because this will also dictate the best area for you.

For example nth Costa Blanca dearer than sth Costa Blanca, coastal more expensive than interior etc give us more ideas of what you really want?
Old Sep 11th 2008, 9:45 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by carefreebrit
Sorry if this upsets anyone but as the OP I feel obliged to point out that the topic is Torrevieja !!! ......... I realise Denise is new but she should have started a separate topic regarding Castella.
As the thread was getting a little confusing I have moved the posts about Castella and put them in a new thread.
Old Sep 12th 2008, 6:24 am
BE Enthusiast

DENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud of
Default Re: Castella

sorry carefree for taking off route apoligies i havent found out how to start a new thread yet
Denise
Old Sep 12th 2008, 12:05 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DENISE WALTERS
sorry carefree for taking off route apoligies i havent found out how to start a new thread yet
Denise
No worries.

To start a new topic just click the "New Thread" icon that you will see near the top of each country forum.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/faq.p...#faq_new_topic
Old Sep 14th 2008, 5:13 pm
Just Joined

carefreebrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Denise--no problem at all. I would have hoped the older members would have suggested it really but these things happen. With my time being limited, I got excited when I saw lots of activity and new posts then found they were nothing to do with what I needed to know, which is why I asked for this to be separated.
Those doing a search will of course find Castella amongst other stuff, but my thought was that someone who is only browsing the thread titles [And perhaps have very useful information for you] would not realise that your request was buried in amongst Torrevieja.
Again, no harm done and I hope that by pushing you up to the top again with this reply,someone may be helpful.

PS if you want to reply to me, wait until this is on page 2 or 3 and so push yourself up top again.............but don't tell anyone I told you
Old Oct 8th 2008, 3:42 pm
Forum Regular

mofieldhouse is a jewel in the roughmofieldhouse is a jewel in the roughmofieldhouse is a jewel in the roughmofieldhouse is a jewel in the rough

Hi There
Do you mean Castalla?
If so and it is not too late then I can perhaps help you. We live on Castalla and know the current situation well. If it is Castalla then it makes a difference if it is phase 1 or phase 2. If you still want info then I am happy to help.
Maureen