Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

can't find word!

can't find word!

Old Apr 14th 2007, 2:09 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: can't find word!

Originally Posted by Rita1
Depends whether you need an à or an á

See at the right of your keyboard, beside the p and ñ respectively - those little things are your accents. Hit that key BEFORE you hit your a (or whatever) and the corresponding accent will appear when you press a.

(You won't see anything when you press the first key - the mark doesn't appear until you hit the letter you want to accent to go with)

I only use castellano and it's only during this discussion I've realised why my keyboard comes with thàt one aswell as thís one.
Thank you so much for the explanation I will be able to use the keyboard properly now. We have only just bought it so it was a real mystery to me.

Thanks

Rosemary
Old Apr 14th 2007, 3:54 pm
Fed up in England!!

silverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: can't find word!

Thanks for the explination, I can sleep easily now (or I would if it wasn't for all the stress and worry about all I have to do before moving to Spain!!)