Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Can Pete start a thread ....................

Can Pete start a thread ....................

Old Jun 9th 2008, 9:41 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Can Pete start a thread ....................

Originally Posted by Tymothy
Hmmm, you've banned some friends of mine, i guess i could flame ya and get banned to, butt, why should that be...

Heavy handed moderation is the death of a interactive website, you left Britian for what? To get away from who? We have a saying over herre, live free or die.

You shouldnt have banned my friends, pox on you.
Thanks muchly for that
Heavy handed moderation aint something you find here, and if you knew the site then you'd know that too wouldn't you
Old Jun 9th 2008, 9:46 pm
Banned

Woody1911a1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jdr
I am really sad and annoyed that he did that, and leaving me to do the dirty deed.
We have worked hard sorting the trolls out and I am well pissed off by his attitude and thoughts of us.

Pete a troll ? you've got to be kidding , right ? there's a few other things i'd call him , but no way a troll .

just curious , did you discuss this matter with him or was it just a click of the mouse , banned for life ?

another question , was the ban because that video hit close to home ? you do seem kinda like the typical forum nazi moderator to me .

cheers everyone else here , Woody
Old Jun 9th 2008, 9:48 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Woody1911a1
Pete a troll ? you've got to be kidding , right ? there's a few other things i'd call him , but no way a troll .

just curious , did you discuss this matter with him or was it just a click of the mouse , banned for life ?

another question , was the ban because that video hit close to home ? you do seem kinda like the typical forum nazi moderator to me .

well as I didn't ban him I really wouldn't know but if all his biker friends are gonna come over then I really will have my hands full then won't I? Cheeky Tw@t on the way then?
Old Jun 9th 2008, 9:48 pm
down under where

treskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond repute

Would Pete please start a thread on the French forum that will get deleted.

Just don't do it too late at night or no one will see it.

I'd do it myself it's just that I live in France and we don't do that sort of thing over there.
Old Jun 9th 2008, 10:22 pm
Banned

Twot is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Cheeky Tw@t on the way then?
Old Jun 9th 2008, 10:33 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

want me to make some coffee guys?
Old Jun 9th 2008, 10:34 pm
Senior Moment

Originally Posted by Twot
Just been reading the thread on the bike forum
Old Jun 9th 2008, 10:37 pm
Banned

Just been reading the thread on the bike forum
allo stranger
Old Jun 9th 2008, 10:39 pm
Senior Moment

Originally Posted by Twot
allo stranger
Allo, keeping well.
Old Jun 9th 2008, 10:48 pm
Banned

Allo, keeping well.
Of course ! But now I've got to keep Missy mucho company

The smilies are a bit off here ain't they ?
Old Jun 9th 2008, 11:00 pm
Banned

Tymothy is an unknown quantity at this point
Lightbulb Re: Can Pete start a thread ....................

well as I didn't ban him I really wouldn't know but if all his biker friends are gonna come over then I really will have my hands full then won't I?
Well, first you said therre isnt heavy handed moderation herre now you say you dont know if therre was or not.

Im now assuming you dont comunicate with other mods and Admins herre before you post something.

Now, about having your hands full, well, thats your business now isnt it?
Old Jun 9th 2008, 11:16 pm
Senior Moment

Originally Posted by Tymothy
Well, first you said therre isnt heavy handed moderation herre now you say you dont know if therre was or not.

Im now assuming you dont comunicate with other mods and Admins herre before you post something.

Now, about having your hands full, well, thats your business now isnt it?
I dont really need to say anything Tym having read the bike forum and knowing you're only here to wind people up.

This aint a bike forum, its an ex pats group and you may think they are all boring twats here Tym as you said on that forum, but if thats so then just leave it at that, OK, and stay on the bike forum
Old Jun 10th 2008, 5:21 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Woody1911a1

Shame I missed you troll, but hope you pop back to read this.
If you had been on here more than 2 minutes you might of understood the reason.
Where did I say he was a troll ?
For your information we have got rid of lots of trolls just lately that were after him.
I liked Extreme and gave him some leeway before, but I am afraid his last post well overstepped the mark for an open forum where anyone can read the site.
Maybe have a chat with him before you jump to conclusions, eh.