Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Can Pete start a thread ....................

Can Pete start a thread ....................

Old Jun 8th 2008, 10:41 pm

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Can Pete start a thread ....................

I did like the you know who joins MaximumBikes.....had a good giggle
Old Jun 8th 2008, 10:45 pm
Mucho Macho

XTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond repute

What proof do you need somebody's an idiot Jon? Can't you recognise an idiot when you see one?
Are the streets full of one legged frustrated women named after laptops?
Are people sitting around cafe bars reciting obesity and sunburn statistics?
Have people ever approached you and gone on zenophobic rants about Roma?
Do people just turn up out of the blue in your town and start suddenly slandering your business and your home?
Are people following you round the streets and calling you names?

Rule of thumb....if it's not logical in real life, then it's not logical here. Forums are about real life, real people, real situations, real environments.....so if somebody turns up with patterns of behaviour that are not logical in real life. then you can bet your ass there's something iffy about them.

I've done this gig for TEN YEARS....I've seen every type of troll, alias, and sock puppet known to man! I can spot them within a few posts. Two years ago, I told Fiasco what was happening....did they listen? No they banned me for it.....and within a few weeks there was no forum left cos the trolls overan it.
I warned the management here about the last one....and what happened? Stupid little warnings until she filled the place with mindless shite and drove people away.

The management here (and I'm talking owners, not Mods) need to realise that these trolls have to be weeded out sooner rather than later. The 3 strike rule does not work with trolls....if they don't want to openly appear heavy handed tell them to install the VB miserable user hack. It works a treat.
Old Jun 8th 2008, 10:47 pm
Mucho Macho

XTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ka Ora!
I did like the you know who joins MaximumBikes.....had a good giggle

You mean (????) one?

If you're easily offended....or a humourless saddo....don't click it!

Last edited by Mitzyboy; Jun 8th 2008 at 11:05 pm.
Old Jun 8th 2008, 10:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Finally now living in Lo Marabu, Rojales, and it feels like home
andyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by XTreme
What proof do you need somebody's an idiot Jon? Can't you recognise an idiot when you see one?
Do people just turn up out of the blue in your town and start suddenly slandering your business and your home?

Rule of thumb....if it's not logical in real life, then it's not logical here. Forums are about real life, real people, real situations, real environments.....so if somebody turns up with patterns of behaviour that are not logical in real life. then you can bet your ass there's something iffy about them.

I've done this gig for TEN YEARS....I've seen every type of troll, alias, and sock puppet known to man! I can spot them within a few posts. Two years ago, I told Fiasco what was happening....did they listen? No they banned me for it.....and within a few weeks there was no forum left cos the trolls overan it.
I warned the management here about the last one....and what happened? Stupid little warnings until she filled the place with mindless shite and drove people away.

The management here (and I'm talking owners, not Mods) need to realise that these trolls have to be weeded out sooner rather than later. The 3 strike rule does not work with trolls....if they don't want to openly appear heavy handed tell them to install the VB miserable user hack. It works a treat.
Lol, I guess you have done your time of Usenet aswell no ?
Old Jun 8th 2008, 10:52 pm
Mucho Macho

Originally Posted by andyrich666
Lol, I guess you have done your time of Usenet aswell no ?
Those sick mofos even banned me from the Manic Depressives usenet group!
Old Jun 8th 2008, 10:55 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Those sick mofos even banned me from the Manic Depressives usenet group!
do you need a hug....(Virtual)
Old Jun 8th 2008, 11:02 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

You cant ban someone for being an idiot, and you cant ban someone for not being logical, and unfortunately although I'm fully aware of your skills, we cant ban someone just cos you think they're not right

And ... whilst we're on the subject of Fiasco, yes you did all get banned ......... and do you remember exactly why Pete? The troll didn't get everyone banned Pete, it was what everyone did to the troll and the other person apparantly which got the owners so fed up that they re set the forum. I say apparantly cos if you remember I was on holiday and when I came back the forum was gone!

I guess its the old addage ..... dont feed the trolls. You've seen enough of them operating, as you say, to know this by now
Old Jun 9th 2008, 6:38 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
You cant ban someone for being an idiot,
and thank the lord for that, because I for one quite like Leighbloke and wouldn't want to lose him....
Old Jun 9th 2008, 7:14 am

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
and thank the lord for that, because I for one quite like Leighbloke and wouldn't want to lose him....
Or you mate!
Old Jun 9th 2008, 7:45 am
Mucho Macho

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
I guess its the old addage ..... dont feed the trolls. You've seen enough of them operating, as you say, to know this by now
Absolutely Jon.....but when the trolls stalk you and slander you it's a different ballgame. We've already got a person here who's had to change their username because of stalkers.
Imagine if you had people following you round the board from thread to thread, or even from forum to forum? That's something you can't ignore.....it has to be dealt with.
Old Jun 9th 2008, 7:47 am

Absolutely Jon.....but when the trolls stalk you and slander you it's a different ballgame. We've already got a person here who's had to change their username because of stalkers.
Imagine if you had people following you round the board from thread to thread, or even from forum to forum? That's something you can't ignore.....it has to be dealt with.
Good morning Pete

How are you this wonderful sunny Monday morning?
Old Jun 9th 2008, 7:59 am
Mucho Macho

Originally Posted by Same Difference
Good morning Pete

How are you this wonderful sunny Monday morning?
Just having to deal with spermguzzling Brit dumbasses on the coast who are trying to play me for a fool cos they presume my accent makes me a thicko.
They fail to grasp that growing up in an inner city in industrial South Wales makes you a bit more streetwise than if you grew up on the playing fields of Eton.
They will have to learn, like all the others, that if you play hardball with the Cool Guy you're going to draw the short straw. 'Ave it!
Old Jun 9th 2008, 9:17 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

To be fair, the user name change that you mention should not be bough up on here, and was completely different circumstances

Someone questioned your buisness once for sure, should I ban them for it? Should I ban everyone who criticises anyone?

I still have no proof, as I've asked, that anyone on this forum is someone from your past, or a dual personality. None, other than your gut feeling

I'm sorry mate, you know I'd be the first to act if I was convinced or had proof, but its not enough
Old Jun 9th 2008, 9:42 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Just ban him Mitz, thats what we need, affirmative action....
Old Jun 9th 2008, 9:43 am

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Just ban him Mitz, thats what we need, affirmative action....
Oooooooo get you!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.