BUSH TRIMMED!!

Old Feb 27th 2008, 11:28 am
Forum Regular

madcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud of
Default BUSH TRIMMED!!

I have just beenn really embarresses by a gardner!! i told him i needed an estimate for my bush that needed trimming..!!
he told me to ring the shop in town that does leg waxing etc//
i was confused as to what that had to do with my bush that needed trimming!!!!

so he explained in detail!!!!

so i have decided i dont want an estimate from him..i wouldnt feel safe..

but again perhaps///

lol carole
Old Feb 27th 2008, 11:34 am

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: BUSH TRIMMED!!

Do you have the phone number of the shop in town cos my bush is desperate for a trim
Old Feb 27th 2008, 11:37 am
Just Joined

Suzanne182 is a jewel in the roughSuzanne182 is a jewel in the roughSuzanne182 is a jewel in the roughSuzanne182 is a jewel in the rough

OMG!! How embarrassing can't believe he did that! Can't believe you needed it explaining, that is so funny.

Was he nice?
Old Feb 27th 2008, 12:06 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Mods, can we have the two threads merged-- Please...
Old Feb 27th 2008, 12:31 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Same Difference
Do you have the phone number of the shop in town cos my bush is desperate for a trim
Dont you have some shears?
Old Feb 27th 2008, 1:17 pm

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Dont you have some shears?
I think I will stick with the razor
Old Feb 27th 2008, 2:09 pm
Forum Regular

madcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by mikelincs
Mods, can we have the two threads merged-- Please...
what 2 threads??/
Old Feb 27th 2008, 2:16 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Suzanne182
OMG!! How embarrassing can't believe he did that! Can't believe you needed it explaining, that is so funny.

Was he nice?
omg I felt so stupid ..you see i was looking at the bush i needed trimming at the time..
and i was thinking he might have to take all the rubish away as there would be a lot of it..
when he told me i would need the shop in town which is called 'hair today - gone tommorrow'..lol
and all i could think of was 'why would they do the job, they cut hair dont they....very blonde moment or 2 or 20....

its all this talking about bottoms on the other thread that has done this to me i think...its rugby matts fault me thinks..
Old Feb 27th 2008, 3:26 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

I have heard that.
Old Feb 27th 2008, 3:27 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
I have heard that.
You're an expert in topiary aren't you?
Old Feb 27th 2008, 3:28 pm

I have heard that.
Youve just given me an idea..............

you work with bushes dont you?
Old Feb 27th 2008, 3:28 pm

SNAP!
Old Feb 27th 2008, 3:29 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

an old ex of mine trimmed her bush into a heart shape and dyed it red for Valentines day once...........................it was a bit of a shock!
Old Feb 27th 2008, 4:14 pm

an old ex of mine trimmed her bush into a heart shape and dyed it red for Valentines day once...........................it was a bit of a shock!
Yuk........I hope she didnt have sensitive skin.
Old Feb 27th 2008, 4:19 pm
Straw Man.

Yuk........I hope she didnt have sensitive skin.
I didn't stop to ask!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.