Bus to Playa de Miramar

Bus to Playa de Miramar

Old Jun 20th 2007, 5:36 pm
Just Joined

paul50 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Bus to Playa de Miramar

Originally Posted by Eve
Originally Posted by Eve
Hi all, keep your eyes open if you are on the beach and see paul. His life ambition is to be a sunbed attendant and sun cream applier!!
Luv Eve

Hi All, this was in the thread Bus to Miramar, and it just seems natural to follow up the comment........men what are they like

Love Ev
xx
whatis a noesy ol ferret (eve from competa) doing on this thread shes about 300 miles away. She is right though my life long ambition is to be sun lounger attendant and suncream applicator. paul
Old Jun 20th 2007, 5:44 pm
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Eve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud of

Well well fancy seeing you here, maybe you can add to the worst jobs in the world and what are men like!!
hee hee
Luv Eve
Old Jun 20th 2007, 7:21 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paul50
whatis a noesy ol ferret (eve from competa) doing on this thread shes about 300 miles away. She is right though my life long ambition is to be sun lounger attendant and suncream applicator. paul
I think that is on Big Petes list of jobs too ;-)
Old Jun 21st 2007, 4:36 pm
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Eve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by jdr
I think that is on Big Petes list of jobs too ;-)
So what qualities does one of them need?

Can't need any great skills for the sun loungers, I expect they would want to test them!
And as for sun cream applier...................!!!!!!!
Luv Eve