Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Bus to Playa de Miramar

Bus to Playa de Miramar

Old Jun 11th 2007, 1:09 pm
Forum Regular

jenna m is just really nicejenna m is just really nicejenna m is just really nicejenna m is just really nicejenna m is just really nicejenna m is just really nicejenna m is just really nicejenna m is just really nice
Default Bus to Playa de Miramar

I need a link for getting a bus from Gandia to Playa de Miramar or does anyone know if there is one and the timetable for it?
I have tried Google with no success.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by jenna m; Jun 11th 2007 at 1:37 pm.
Old Jun 11th 2007, 2:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

spain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bus to Playa de Miramar

Originally Posted by jenna m
I need a link for getting a bus from Gandia to Playa de Miramar or does anyone know if there is one and the timetable for it?
I have tried Google with no success.

Thanks in advance.
have a look here I had a quick look but couldnt see a route to Miramar, so you may need to phone them to check
Old Jun 11th 2007, 4:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

davidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this point

The other way is bus to the Grao and a pleasant stroll down the beach
Old Jun 11th 2007, 6:15 pm
Forum Regular

jenna m is just really nicejenna m is just really nicejenna m is just really nicejenna m is just really nicejenna m is just really nicejenna m is just really nicejenna m is just really nicejenna m is just really nice

I think it must be a small local company , if a service exists.

A walk along the beach from Miramar to the Grau sounds great - how far is far??

Thanks for your replies. Jenna.
Old Jun 11th 2007, 6:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

davidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this point

In Spanish time.............as long as it takes,stop for a coffee then a chat then for a paddle........
Old Jun 13th 2007, 6:02 pm
Just Joined

paul50 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Jenna there is a bus from gandia but sorry never needed one, but it goes through to Oliva.A stroll from Grao to Mirimar is about a mile and half and very pleasant it is to. paul:
Old Jun 13th 2007, 8:17 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks to you all.

I have just got hold of a Gandia to Oliva timetable, so can always walk down if necessary from Miramar itself.
We will have luggage with us, so it probably will have to be a taxi from Gandia.

I am really looking forward to that walk to the Grau though. I am very fond of the area but have never walked it before.
What are the good watering holes along the way - as I don't know how the legs will last out?! Hubbie is a much faster walker than me.
Old Jun 17th 2007, 3:50 am
Just Joined

paul50 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Jenna, glad that you sorted your transport out, if you do the walk from Mirimar to Grau along the beach there a few beach bars set for the summer on the beach which are ok for a drink , When you reach Daimuz there about half a dozen bars restaurants, go to the ones where there is a lot of Spainish they are the best, the ones on the front are ok but there is about 3 of them owned by one person and they will rip you off if they can getaway with it. We have been charged for drinks never ordered and bread is another one they sneak in, dont ask them to recomend something as you will get the most expensive so check your bill carefully. It all sounds bad but it is'nt if you keep your wits and just enjoy the walk.
I will be on my way to Daimuz next week for 3 weeks and can't wait to be there and getaway from this rain.
Paul
Old Jun 17th 2007, 8:34 am
Forum Regular

Thanks for that useful info, Paul.

Enjoy your break and the great weather.
Old Jun 20th 2007, 3:05 pm
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Eve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud of

Hi all, keep your eyes open if you are on the beach and see paul. His life ambition is to be a sunbed attendant and sun cream applier!!
Luv Eve
Old Jun 20th 2007, 3:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

spain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eve
Hi all, keep your eyes open if you are on the beach and see paul. His life ambition is to be a sunbed attendant and sun cream applier!!
Luv Eve
hes got competition in this area then as my OH already has an application form filled out !!!!! men what are they like
Old Jun 20th 2007, 3:39 pm
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Eve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud of

Oooh that could be a whole new thread!!
Luv Eve
xx
Old Jun 20th 2007, 4:15 pm
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Eve
Luv Eve

Originally Posted by spain
hes got competition in this area then as my OH already has an application form filled out !!!!! men what are they like
Hi All, this was in the thread Bus to Miramar, and it just seems natural to follow up the comment........men what are they like

Love Eve
xx
Old Jun 20th 2007, 4:16 pm
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Whoops, posted that one in the wrong place, SORRY.
Love Eve
xx
Old Jun 20th 2007, 4:34 pm
Eve
BE Enthusiast

New thread in Siesta time

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.