Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Brits Do it Again in San Sebastion

Brits Do it Again in San Sebastion

Old Nov 8th 2009, 6:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Brits Do it Again in San Sebastion

Michaleen - you like the word `lesbian`

I used to be one myself - till I met Rugbymatt
Old Nov 8th 2009, 7:05 pm
Jur

Jur is an unknown quantity at this point

I´m a lesbian trapped in a man´s body.
Old Nov 8th 2009, 9:15 pm

Casa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jur
I´m a lesbian trapped in a man´s body.
and there was I thinking you was just a taxista!
Old Nov 8th 2009, 9:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond repute

...God help his female passangers
Old Nov 8th 2009, 10:16 pm
Jur

Jur is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Casa Santo Estevo
and there was I thinking you was just a taxista!
You talkin´to me ???

Old Nov 8th 2009, 10:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Jur
oooooh *faints*
Old Nov 9th 2009, 6:18 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by michaleen oge
what about world poverty then?????? deafening silence....
I am convinced that Lesbians have an important role to play in solving world poverty, although I am less certain about the Vampires
Old Nov 9th 2009, 10:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: up the mountains,with the goats.,los filabres,almeria,spain.
michaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to all

there you are,a worthy conversation at last. think about it, just how could lesbians solve world poverty? or stop wars? or even become pope?
now there is controversy for you. i thought i used to go out with a lesbian in my youth but i just remembered,she was a librarian.
and as being a "quiet man" i have been known to have my moments but unfortunately there was never any witnesses. ole
Old Nov 9th 2009, 4:30 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by michaleen oge
there you are,a worthy conversation at last. think about it, just how could lesbians solve world poverty? or stop wars? or even become pope?
now there is controversy for you. i thought i used to go out with a lesbian in my youth but i just remembered,she was a librarian.
and as being a "quiet man" i have been known to have my moments but unfortunately there was never any witnesses. ole
I'm not sure a Lesbian could become Pope
Well, I am sure .... however a Vampire would be in good company
Old Nov 9th 2009, 4:44 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
I'm not sure a Lesbian could become Pope
Well, I am sure .... however a Vampire would be in good company
I doubt if they could, they don`t like little boys do they.
Old Nov 9th 2009, 5:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: up the mountains,with the goats.,los filabres,almeria,spain.
michaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to all

heading towards the gutter again methinks...lets raise it a bit here...not all popes are fond of children. pope gregory burned some i believe. my brother,jim,took me to rome some years ago,easter time it was.
in st.peters square ,on good friday,they put three thrones out,with some microphones in front in readiness of the high mass to be held on the sunday. the pope came out and sat on the middle throne to have his voice and mike tested and my brother said he would go and sit with him,so he crossed the restraining rope and sat beside the pope!!! the pope leaned over and said something to him.
jim never told me what the pope had said to him but on sunday we got there early and waited with the throngs,looking at the three thrones,and jim got under the rope again and sat on the left throne. i thought he was mad. the pope came out and sat next to him. he leaned over and whispered to jim,and as his mike was live, what he whispered was "i thought i told you to p--- off yesterday". truth.
Old Nov 9th 2009, 5:13 pm
jjh
BE Enthusiast

jjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DebsyW
oooooh *faints*
Me too.
Old Nov 9th 2009, 5:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

fionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond repute

What about poverty stricken lesbians in the gutter (mistyped butter but spotted it in time) who are then the prey of vampires?
Old Nov 9th 2009, 5:28 pm
Senior Moment

Originally Posted by fionamw
What about poverty stricken lesbians in the gutter (mistyped butter but spotted it in time) who are then the prey of vampires?
Lesbians in butter sounds .... kinda kinky
Old Nov 10th 2009, 10:26 am
Banned

chulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud ofchulo has much to be proud of

Lesbian`s in any substance is kinda kinky.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.