British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Spain (https://britishexpats.com/forum/spain-75/)
-   -   Brits Do it Again in San Sebastion (https://britishexpats.com/forum/spain-75/brits-do-again-san-sebastion-639618/)

Chiclanagir Nov 8th 2009 10:40 am

Brits Do it Again in San Sebastion

I see that a Brit film called Lesbian Vampire Killers has won an award in San Sebastion. Glad to see we are still making quality films!

Mitzyboy Nov 8th 2009 10:42 am

Re: Brits Do it Again in San Sebastion

Class
Whens it out for release
Must go and see it

chulo Nov 8th 2009 11:14 am

It was released March 09 in the UK.

Spain i have no idea, didn`t think the humor would translate so well into Castellano.

Mitzyboy Nov 8th 2009 11:17 am

Are there any vampires in it, or will it be a dissapointment

michaleen oge Nov 8th 2009 12:43 pm

there are vampires in it,and lesbians too. i was very surprised at the lesbians. i know the film is called lesbian vampire killers,but i was still surprised at the lesbians. lesbians shouldn't be in vampire movies. lesbians should be in lesbian movies. or movies about lesbians. but not in vampire movies.
please don't think i am anti-lesbian, i am just anti-lesbian vampire. i like lesbians,although i wouldn't like to be a lesbian,mainly because i am a man and a man can't be a lesbian(i think). some of my best friends may be lesbians although i wouldn't know who or how. i am confused. thats the lesbians fault.

rachelk Nov 8th 2009 12:56 pm

Originally Posted by michaleen oge (Post 8081226)
there are vampires in it,and lesbians too. i was very surprised at the lesbians. i know the film is called lesbian vampire killers,but i was still surprised at the lesbians. lesbians shouldn't be in vampire movies. lesbians should be in lesbian movies. or movies about lesbians. but not in vampire movies.
please don't think i am anti-lesbian, i am just anti-lesbian vampire. i like lesbians,although i wouldn't like to be a lesbian,mainly because i am a man and a man can't be a lesbian(i think). some of my best friends may be lesbians although i wouldn't know who or how. i am confused. thats the lesbians fault.

Blimey.

rugbymatt Nov 8th 2009 1:43 pm

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by rachelk (Post 8081243)
Blimey.

Lesbians have that effect on me too.... especially ones this hot!

jdr Nov 8th 2009 1:48 pm

Originally Posted by rugbymatt (Post 8081307)
Lesbians have that effect on me too.... especially ones this hot!

What a waste. doh

rugbymatt Nov 8th 2009 1:55 pm

Originally Posted by jdr (Post 8081317)
What a waste. doh

You know for a long time I have begun to suspect I too am a lesbian.... we seem to share the same likes in life.

chulo Nov 8th 2009 2:40 pm

You can buy it in Asda for £11.71 inc free delivery, not to Spain though.

I feel it may not be to your taste Mitzy.

http://www.asda-entertainment.co.uk/.../10044053.html

Although Zavi have it for £5.95 inc free delivery.

http://www.zavvi.com/dvd/lesbian-vam.../10044053.html

Mitzyboy Nov 8th 2009 2:49 pm

I used to go out with a lesbian :lol:
It's true, she just didnt know it at the time

chulo Nov 8th 2009 3:01 pm

What did you do to change her mind :rofl:

Or rather didn`t do ;)

Mitzyboy Nov 8th 2009 4:01 pm

We were only in our late teens. I met her again just over 22 years later and she was with her female partner

I must have pushed her over the edge

michaleen oge Nov 8th 2009 6:15 pm

i feel very uncomfortable with this thread. it started out with the noble intention of trying to define the difference between vampires and lesbians and now it seems it is ALL about lesbians and the vampires have been forgotten.
we need to get back on track and leave the lesbians on the back burner so to speak. so i will try to elevate this thread out of the gutter...
what about world poverty then?????? deafening silence....
ah well, what about them lesbians then??? naughty or what??? even the word is naughty isn't it? say it slow,,,,,les-bee-anns. see. back in the gutter.

rugbymatt Nov 8th 2009 6:16 pm

Originally Posted by michaleen oge (Post 8081727)
i feel very uncomfortable with this thread. it started out with the noble intention of trying to define the difference between vampires and lesbians and now it seems it is ALL about lesbians and the vampires have been forgotten.
we need to get back on track and leave the lesbians on the back burner so to speak. so i will try to elevate this thread out of the gutter...
what about world poverty then?????? deafening silence....
ah well, what about them lesbians then??? naughty or what??? even the word is naughty isn't it? say it slow,,,,,les-bee-anns. see. back in the gutter.

Not so much a Quiet Man are ya?