Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

British standards ???

British standards ???

Old Oct 13th 2013, 7:06 am
FreeThinker

jimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: British standards ???

Originally Posted by Dick Dasterdly
I agree, disgusting in the extreme, as to my mind are any apologists who try to feebly excuse such obscenities occuring in what should by now be an equal rights civilised society.
It's a good thing that there are no such apologists here then isn't it?
Old Oct 13th 2013, 8:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

agoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by me me

Because no matter what islam is not an equal rights for both sexes religion, and it is always the woman that gets the mucky end of the stick.
Talking of the mucky end of the stick, it's not a good place for a bloke to be gay either.

Sharia discriminates against homosexuals. On this particular issue, Islam, as well as Christianity and Judaism, hold the same intolerant view. Homosexuality is forbidden in most Islamic states with punishments ranging from a fine or public flogging to life imprisonment. Ten Islamic states impose a death penalty for homosexuals, including Iran, Mauritania, Nigeria, Pakistan, Saudi-Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Iraq, Yemen and some states in Malaysia. In 2011, governmental driven gangs have been killing gays across Iraq.
Old Oct 13th 2013, 8:11 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

I've gotta say... that was absolutely brilliant. It was brilliant how you guys turned the whole discussion into an almost impossible one where now, if anyone says anything they have been twisted into looking like someone who endorses rape.... absolutely brilliant. I mean lets be clear, it's blatant trolling but brilliant all the same....

Now, what was I saying? Oh yeah, that's right....

So... Christians.... they rape too right? White Britons molest kids right? The vast majority of child rapists are white right?..... No, you guys are right, it's all down to the Muslims....
Old Oct 13th 2013, 8:43 am
FreeThinker

jimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
I've gotta say... that was absolutely brilliant. It was brilliant how you guys turned the whole discussion into an almost impossible one where now, if anyone says anything they have been twisted into looking like someone who endorses rape.... absolutely brilliant. I mean lets be clear, it's blatant trolling but brilliant all the same....

You noticed as well...

Last edited by jimenato; Oct 13th 2013 at 8:46 am.
Old Oct 13th 2013, 9:04 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jimenato
You noticed as well...
Fun here innit?
Old Oct 13th 2013, 9:05 am
Banned

me me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt

Now, what was I saying? Oh yeah, that's right....

So... Christians.... they rape too right? White Britons molest kids right? The vast majority of child rapists are white right?..... No, you guys are right, it's all down to the Muslims....
Yes Christians rape, white Britons molest kids, and lets say for argument sake that the vast majority of child rapists are white, Happy now?

But we have a terrible situation in the UK (lthought I donĀ“t suppose you watched the programme about forced marriages, whereas I did) where one group of men who have sex with underage girls, find themselves in court for having sex with underage girls (abuse).

Then there is another group (muslims that were shown in the TV prog) that are marrying underage girls, and telling their parents that it is OK for them to live as wifes as under Sharia law they are lawfully married because they have reached puberty.

So although both groups of men are doing the same abuse, one group ends up shamed in court, sentenced, put on the sex register, and the other group (muslims) are seen as saviours of girls honour, and sought after to perform marriages by he families of the girls in question.

The famlies of the victims of Stuart Hall, Jimmy Saville and such are horrified at what happened to thier children at the hands of these monsters, but in some communities marrying a 14 year old (even against her will) is seen as doing the right thing and applauded by the community.

Same country (UK) but different rules for some, surely that is not right.
Old Oct 13th 2013, 9:08 am
Banned

me me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by agoreira
Talking of the mucky end of the stick, it's not a good place for a bloke to be gay either.
wonder if the same people who defend the muslims also defend gays in other threads on BE.

Because I donĀ“t think that is possible, the muslim defenders obvioulsly must be against gays.

So there can be no sitting on the fence for this question
Old Oct 13th 2013, 9:14 am
EMR
Banned

EMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond repute

Better that you stay in Spain then and pay your taxes there if you do not want to live in the UK as it is now,
Surely its price worth paying with your views.
Old Oct 13th 2013, 9:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

agoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond repute

wonder if the same people who defend the muslims also defend gays in other threads on BE.
Think you'll find they do.
Old Oct 13th 2013, 10:35 am
Straw Man.

Yes Christians rape, white Britons molest kids, and lets say for argument sake that the vast majority of child rapists are white, Happy now?

But we have a terrible situation in the UK (lthought I donĀ“t suppose you watched the programme about forced marriages, whereas I did) where one group of men who have sex with underage girls, find themselves in court for having sex with underage girls (abuse).

Then there is another group (muslims that were shown in the TV prog) that are marrying underage girls, and telling their parents that it is OK for them to live as wifes as under Sharia law they are lawfully married because they have reached puberty.

So although both groups of men are doing the same abuse, one group ends up shamed in court, sentenced, put on the sex register, and the other group (muslims) are seen as saviours of girls honour, and sought after to perform marriages by he families of the girls in question.

The famlies of the victims of Stuart Hall, Jimmy Saville and such are horrified at what happened to thier children at the hands of these monsters, but in some communities marrying a 14 year old (even against her will) is seen as doing the right thing and applauded by the community.

Same country (UK) but different rules for some, surely that is not right.
I bet you dropped to your knees with a clenched fist held into the air as you finished typing that, screaming "Whhhhhy??????????! Whhhhhhyyyyyyy!!!??????"
Old Oct 13th 2013, 11:06 am
EMR
Banned

EMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond repute

We went out for a meal last night in a predominatly asian ( bangladeshi muslim ) area.
Fearing the worse ( according to the beliefs of some posters ) we expected to see all the local women wearing nicabs and desperate young girls at upstairs windows pleading to be rescued from their forced marriages.
We did not see any groups of bearded fundamentalists and the two obviously gay couples on an adjoining table were not doused in petrol and set on fire.
Me Me your comment regarding different rules is all too true, the likes of Saville and others were protected by the " establishment " and allowed to continue their abuse for decades.
Definetly different rules for some !!
Old Oct 13th 2013, 11:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Finally now living in Lo Marabu, Rojales, and it feels like home
andyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder if in Bangladesh they would have been treated the same.
Old Oct 13th 2013, 11:30 am
EMR
Banned

Sorry , I thought that some of you believe that such areas as this in many UK towns and cities are ruled by fundementalists practising the worst parts of Sharia law.
Maybe there is more tolerance in these communities than on this forum ??
Old Oct 13th 2013, 11:39 am
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by andyrich666
I wonder if in Bangladesh they would have been treated the same.
Ever been?
Old Oct 13th 2013, 11:43 am
Banned

jackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond repute

Just one jaunt into a Bangladeshi restaurant proves what FA Most users of ethnic eateries are white English.

Plenty on the web about no go areas in various parts of the country where vigilantes wanting sharia law try to police the area. Been on TV too.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.