Breaking news- airport bomb and other stuff

Breaking news- airport bomb and other stuff

Old Jul 3rd 2007, 8:07 pm
Forum Regular

NicCol is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Breaking news- airport bomb and other stuff

Originally Posted by PoolePaul
Only in America!!!!!!!

Actually my son took his light sabre when we were flying from Stansted to Spain, the customs officer put a call out for a supervisor. It took over 5 mins for the both of them to finally decide it was harmless, unlike my 6 year old would have been if they had took it off him!!
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 8:39 pm
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lynnxa
just click on the 'quote' button - bottom right of the post you want to quote
Hey Lynnxa
Thank you for that - i should really sit down and learn how to work this system but you lot keep posting so i have to read them coz a lot of them keep me really entertained .
Thanks once again
Love Sam
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 9:49 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sam Greenfield
Hey Lynnxa
Thank you for that - i should really sit down and learn how to work this system but you lot keep posting so i have to read them coz a lot of them keep me really entertained .
Thanks once again
Love Sam
YVW

(you're very welcome)
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 10:13 pm
Maño-Americano

ironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PoolePaul
Only in America!!!!!!!
I don't know...'funcionarios' in Spain can be just as anal...like the ones who made my wife leave behind a sealed 5 liter bottle of EVOO from Jaen on her last trip.

*Sniff*
Old Jul 4th 2007, 5:17 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by silverchick
His gingerness, who is the captain of the plane, had to hand over some tweezers, when he asked why, he said its because they might be used by you to take hold of the plane, he said i've got every intention of taking hold of the plane i'm the bloody captain!!!what am i going to do hold them to my own throat and demand i fly it to iraq??/
what about this one, another pilot was taking his son a light sabre home from the U.S.A, at the airport they seized it, saying it was a replica weapon. he argued that how can it be a replica weapon, light sabres don't exist, how on earth can you have a replica of something that doesn't exist? they still took it off him!!
what did he want tweezers for
Old Jul 4th 2007, 9:42 am
Fed up in England!!

silverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by lynnxa
what did he want tweezers for
pulling the ginger hairs out of his nose lolol
Old Jul 4th 2007, 10:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Mercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond repute

I flew back from Birmingham on Sunday night, late.. We weren't allowed near the terminal and were dropped off in the short term carpark. There were two planes going, one to Dubai which was a full plane as well as ours. Considering they had about 6 security xray areas they only used one and about 10 security guys there. You would have thought they would have spread out a bit and helped the Q. Would hate to think what it is like at 7am in the morning at the moment.
Old Jul 4th 2007, 12:07 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

Originally Posted by silverchick
pulling the ginger hairs out of his nose lolol
Old Jul 4th 2007, 2:32 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mercedes
I flew back from Birmingham on Sunday night, late.. We weren't allowed near the terminal and were dropped off in the short term carpark. There were two planes going, one to Dubai which was a full plane as well as ours. Considering they had about 6 security xray areas they only used one and about 10 security guys there. You would have thought they would have spread out a bit and helped the Q. Would hate to think what it is like at 7am in the morning at the moment.
Have already warned son and daughter in law about this, they live in the UK, and didn't know about any of the increased security, and we pick it up from local english language papers. They fly out to Benidorm in about 10 days.
Old Jul 4th 2007, 11:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond repute

I would get them to get an red eye flight, might not be so bad than in the crowds in the morning.

Originally Posted by mikelincs
Have already warned son and daughter in law about this, they live in the UK, and didn't know about any of the increased security, and we pick it up from local english language papers. They fly out to Benidorm in about 10 days.