bloody kids!!

Old Jul 3rd 2007, 7:23 pm
Fed up in England!!

silverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: bloody kids!!

Originally Posted by lynnxa

LMFAO!!!
hmmm, wasn't so funny at the time...... more frustrating!!!
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 7:24 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by silverchick
wow that could be hot stuff!!!
There is a very "interesting" website that is just too rude to post on here but it makes for eyeopening viewing!!
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 7:25 pm
Fed up in England!!

silverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
There is a very "interesting" website that is just too rude to post on here but it makes for eyeopening viewing!!
pm it to me!!!!
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 7:25 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

pm it to me!!!!
too rude.
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 7:27 pm
Fed up in England!!

too rude.
you can't tell me that and not let me see it!!!! what sort of content? naked Michael kitchen??
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 7:29 pm
Straw Man.

you can't tell me that and not let me see it!!!! what sort of content? naked Michael kitchen??
no.....ladies on.....machines.
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 8:03 pm
Fed up in England!!

no.....ladies on.....machines.
What sort of machines... washing machines, dishwashers?....spin dryers?????
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 9:01 pm
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Eve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud of

What sort of machines... washing machines, dishwashers?....spin dryers?????
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 10:45 pm
Fed up in England!!

his gingerness found this shop on his travels bought me back a pneumatic one:
Attached Thumbnails bloody kids!!-vibr.jpg  

Last edited by silverchick; Jul 3rd 2007 at 10:49 pm. Reason: too many pics!