bloody kids!!

Old Jul 1st 2007, 8:05 pm
Fed up in England!!

silverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to behold
Default bloody kids!!

His GIngerness is away and I've got no-one to vent my spleen to so afraid you lot are my only outlet!!
I bought myself a tub of Haagen Daz icecream which I've been saving for a week, I just went to get some and its gone. My little git of a teenage son has had it. I'm getting so fed up of never being able to have anything for myself!!! Grrrrrrr
Old Jul 1st 2007, 8:16 pm

anabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: bloody kids!!

Originally Posted by silverchick
His GIngerness is away and I've got no-one to vent my spleen to so afraid you lot are my only outlet!!
I bought myself a tub of Haagen Daz icecream which I've been saving for a week, I just went to get some and its gone. My little git of a teenage son has had it. I'm getting so fed up of never being able to have anything for myself!!! Grrrrrrr
His gingerness?
Old Jul 1st 2007, 8:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

OK, you've noticed the Ice Cream, have you checked the JD's, Baileys etc?
Could be worth counting your condoms as well - you don't want to discover they've all gone just at the point of need!! - or you could be making a similar post in 16 years time
Seems like a normal lad so you can't have done much wrong bringing him up.
Old Jul 1st 2007, 8:38 pm
Forum Regular

lynda32 is a jewel in the roughlynda32 is a jewel in the roughlynda32 is a jewel in the roughlynda32 is a jewel in the roughlynda32 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by leighbloke
Could be worth counting your condoms as well - you don't want to discover they've all gone just at the point of need!! - or you could be making a similar post in 16 years time
Tell me bout it though its usually my new lip gloss, nail files or cream. Anything thats mine goes unless i keep it under lock and key.hahahaha.
The joys eh!!!!
Old Jul 1st 2007, 8:40 pm
Fed up in England!!

silverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by leighbloke
his taste seems t run to beer, which evaporated into thin air last time we were away!! still, better in our house than on a street somewhere i suppose. blimey what a thought me having all this stress again in 16 years!! bad enough in 9 when youngest will be that age, although hopefully he'll be more Spanish than English so might turn out not to be such a little git!!
glad its normal was beginning to wonder where i'd gone wrong!
Old Jul 1st 2007, 8:41 pm
Fed up in England!!

Originally Posted by lynda32
Tell me bout it though its usually my new lip gloss, nail files or cream. Anything thats mine goes unless i keep it under lock and key.hahahaha.
The joys eh!!!!
don't complain i'd give anything for a daughter!!! only female apart from me is the dog, oh and the returning cat.
Old Jul 1st 2007, 8:42 pm
Fed up in England!!

Originally Posted by anabella
His gingerness?
my term or endearment for my other half, his being ginger and all and thinking he's a cut above, sounds a bit posh lolol
Old Jul 1st 2007, 8:47 pm

anabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond repute

my term or endearment for my other half, his being ginger and all and thinking he's a cut above, sounds a bit posh lolol
I like! (in a Borat accent..)
Old Jul 1st 2007, 9:47 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

you sound like my dh!!

he's always buying stuff for a treat & can't understand why it's gone when he wants it a week later

repeat after me

'if you want it, eat it now!'
Old Jul 1st 2007, 9:48 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lynda32
The joys eh!!!!
I have to do that.....my girls are 8 & 11
Old Jul 1st 2007, 9:49 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

don't complain i'd give anything for a daughter!!! only female apart from me is the dog, oh and the returning cat.
borrow my 2 any time
Old Jul 1st 2007, 11:40 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

My ex would give me housekeeping on a thursday night and I would shop Friday the following WEDNESDAY he would always ask me WHY THERE WAS NEVER ANYTHING IN THE FRIDGE!!:curse::curse:bloody man!!

When I moved in with Mal I also inherited two sons in their twenty's, do you know even after 4 years of living with them I never learnt not to put my chocolate in the fridge, everytime I thought Mmmmmmmm flake time :curse:
bloody men!!
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 7:01 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Sell them!
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 7:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Miss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond repute

Teenage girls are the worse

They come in from being out and all of a sudden i notice they have my tops on. And my good tops at that.

Then there is the underwear where they can never tell whos underwear is whos and i usually find mine in there drawers.

Then it's the make-up my eye shadow has gone so has my powder and my lipstick and usually it is in there bedroom on the floor.

Its the same for hairbrushes and hair clips i can guarantee its in there bedroom.

Kids dont you just love them
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 1:12 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by anabella
His gingerness?
her OH..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.