bloody kids!!

Old Jul 2nd 2007, 1:16 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: bloody kids!!

Originally Posted by leighbloke
OK, you've noticed the Ice Cream, have you checked the JD's, Baileys etc?
Could be worth counting your condoms as well - you don't want to discover they've all gone just at the point of need!! - or you could be making a similar post in 16 years time
Seems like a normal lad so you can't have done much wrong bringing him up.
Like the woman who discovered her teen daughter had been 'having sex', and worried about her getting pregnant, till dau told her that she was on the pill. mum asked how (days before girls could just get them) and dau said she had been taking her mums, and replacing them with something else.. mum was shocked.. and also pregnant. On the topic of the pill, I did know a girl who used to work in our office, she only took the pill when boyfriend wasnt on nights, no, she managed NOT to get pregnant.
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 7:20 pm
Fed up in England!!

silverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by lynnxa
borrow my 2 any time
I'll take you up on that when I'm there!!
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 7:21 pm
Fed up in England!!

silverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Sell them!
sell him?? I couldn't give him away!!they'd soon bring him back!
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 7:23 pm
Fed up in England!!

Bought myself another tub on way home, and have threatened him with death if he touches it!
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 8:20 pm
Maño-Americano

ironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by silverchick
Bought myself another tub on way home, and have threatened him with death if he touches it!

Hide it underneath his bed this time...he'll never find it!
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 8:29 pm
Fed up in England!!

Originally Posted by ironporer
Hide it underneath his bed this time...he'll never find it!
he's found things hidden under my bed before now!!!
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 9:38 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

I'll take you up on that when I'm there!!
I'll hold you to that
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 9:17 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jul 3rd 2007, 11:32 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Bzzzzzzzzzz
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 12:27 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
Bzzzzzzzzzz
that pesky wabbit!
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 1:39 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

that pesky wabbit!

what's up doc..........
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 6:10 pm
Fed up in England!!

that pesky wabbit!
and the theiving little git took the batteries for his gameboy, knowing i'd be too embarrased to ask where they'd gone!!:curse:
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 7:17 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

and the theiving little git took the batteries for his gameboy, knowing i'd be too embarrased to ask where they'd gone!!:curse:

LMFAO!!!
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 7:21 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Get a petrol powered one, he wont nick the batteries then!
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 7:23 pm
Fed up in England!!

Get a petrol powered one, he wont nick the batteries then!
wow that could be hot stuff!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.