The Big "V"

Old May 9th 2007, 7:25 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Big "V"

Originally Posted by The Oddities
Is she just a sensible girl or do we blame her parents.

Rosemary
just the way things are these days, meals have to be done in 10 mins and no more.
Old May 9th 2007, 7:28 pm

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
just the way things are these days, meals have to be done in 10 mins and no more.
Sounds to me like you need an older woman So if you fancy a nice home cooked meal then come over to Spain cos theres one or two of us on this forum
Old May 9th 2007, 7:39 pm
Forum Regular

cmorgy has a spectacular aura aboutcmorgy has a spectacular aura aboutcmorgy has a spectacular aura about

Well, well, well, just logged back on. Can't stop larfing, thanks for the few genuine replies and thanks to all the p*ss takers for making light of it. I am sitting here holding onto them cringing.
Old May 9th 2007, 7:40 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cmorgy
. I am sitting here holding onto them cringing.
Wow .... thanks for leaving us with that thought ....
Old May 9th 2007, 7:50 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Well, well, well, just logged back on. Can't stop larfing, thanks for the few genuine replies and thanks to all the p*ss takers for making light of it. I am sitting here holding onto them cringing.
No jiggly or you will be trouble.

Rosemary
Old May 9th 2007, 7:55 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

I think we can all see those responsible for the ruination of this thread and I'm sure appropriate action will be taken to cut short their actions.

The balls of them!
Old May 9th 2007, 7:59 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

I think we can all see those responsible for the ruination of this thread and I'm sure appropriate action will be taken to cut short their actions.

The balls of them!
B******S
Old May 9th 2007, 8:02 pm
Forum Regular

cmorgy has a spectacular aura aboutcmorgy has a spectacular aura aboutcmorgy has a spectacular aura about

Old May 9th 2007, 8:05 pm
Straw Man.

I know, I for one am disgusted at the comments, and I can assure you that I will get those responsible by the balls and show them the error of their ways with their cutting remarks!
Old May 9th 2007, 8:06 pm
Forum Regular

jdr - can I attach a wav file to the forum, have got a brilliant vasectomy song sent to me by e-mail that I would like to share with you all
Old May 9th 2007, 8:06 pm

I meant bubbles but put one to many * in.....
Old May 9th 2007, 8:07 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by crispygirl
I meant bubbles but put one to many * in.....
sure you did!
Old May 9th 2007, 8:09 pm

I know, I for one am disgusted at the comments, and I can assure you that I will get those responsible by the balls and show them the error of their ways with their cutting remarks!

It may take you a wee while finding my balls...
Old May 9th 2007, 8:10 pm

sure you did!

Not to you I didn't but to everyone else I did.
Old May 9th 2007, 8:11 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by crispygirl
Not to you I didn't but to everyone else I did.
now thats just not nice!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.