The Big "V"

Old May 8th 2007, 1:42 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Big "V"

Originally Posted by mikelincs
Ohh come on, you know you won't be able to resist, 'just one small snip for a man, one giant leap for mankind'
I was forced to join in, it was that bloody Mitzy, fine example he is making eh?
Old May 8th 2007, 1:43 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
I was forced to join in, it was that bloody Mitzy, fine example he is making eh?
I hate to dissapoint
Old May 8th 2007, 1:46 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
I hate to dissapoint
bloody hell that was quick!
Old May 8th 2007, 1:49 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

bloody hell that was quick!

I hate to dissapoint quickly
Old May 8th 2007, 1:53 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
I hate to dissapoint quickly
I bet you say that to all the women!

still sounds camp!
Old May 8th 2007, 8:59 pm

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point

If you want to see some more of Europe Stop here in france by the Spanish border. Ive got some Farming pliers are you a small Sheep sized Medium Pig Sized or built like a Bull cos if its like a Bull i will nip down the road and borrow the large ones from our neighbor.
Old May 8th 2007, 10:36 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by cmorgy
Right, no taking the p**s. Just wondering if it is as easy to get the snip in Spain as in the UK.

Ta

Worked in pathology where we handled these samples all day and every day, could tell you some corkers that would make you They could even bring tears to your eyes, like the day a gentleman came up to me and said I need to hand in a sample, I asked have you got it with you, he said no. I said just wait here and someone will be out to give you a hand....... Everyone on reception put their heads down and all you could see were heads bobbing up and down, didn't realise what I had said until much later. Another occasion a gentleman arrived who could not speak English, I had to use very graphic mime to show him what he had to do

Who ever said working in the NHS was easy probably the same person who said a stitch in time saves an awful lot of money.
Old May 8th 2007, 11:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

big wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by crispygirl
I said just wait here and someone will be out to give you a hand.......
Thanks for that

I've now got beer comming down my nose
Old May 9th 2007, 6:58 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Worked in pathology where we handled these samples all day and every day, could tell you some corkers that would make you :rofl They could even bring tears to your eyes, like the day a gentleman came up to me and said I need to hand in a sample, I asked have you got it with you, he said no. I said just wait here and someone will be out to give you a hand....... Everyone on reception put their heads down and all you could see were heads bobbing up and down, didn't realise what I had said until much later. Another occasion a gentleman arrived who could not speak English, I had to use very graphic mime to show him what he had to do

Who ever said working in the NHS was easy, probably the same person who said a stitch in time saves an awful lot of money.
And even when they have it written down in their own language it's amazing what samples they come up with. I've seen the containers with everything you can imagine as a sample, gives people there a laugh anyway, even remember one guy going into the single cubicle we used for THAT sample, and a few mins later coming out, grabbing his partner by the hand and dragging her in there with him to help.
Old May 9th 2007, 12:59 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

And even when they have it written down in their own language it's amazing what samples they come up with. I've seen the containers with everything you can imagine as a sample, gives people there a laugh anyway, even remember one guy going into the single cubicle we used for THAT sample, and a few mins later coming out, grabbing his partner by the hand and dragging her in there with him to help.

We could write a book Mike, it would be a best seller....
Old May 9th 2007, 2:16 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Old May 9th 2007, 2:39 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

We could write a book Mike, it would be a best seller....
yes, I well remember a good few years ago one of our people trying to expalin that we needed a faeces sample from an asian gentleman. After 30 mins of trying to describe what we wanted the chap went off.. and returned the next day with a..... sputum sample.. wrong end.. He had another attempt, and all of a sudden the light must have dawned because the chap said .. Ahhhh you mean sh*t... he just said yes.. but as he said, he couldn't really have described it like that in case he offended him.. I also remember going to take blood from a young lady (about 20) in our waiting room, I asked her to slip her coat off so i could take some blood from her arm.. she did,.. but the coat was ALL she was wearing... Luckily there were no other patients in the room at the time. ..So I got her to put the coat back on and we managed by just rolling up the sleeve...:curse:
Old May 9th 2007, 2:50 pm

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Ha ha just read this thread Please keep on posting guys its just cracking me up

RugbyMatt where are you? Get back here and start posting. Hey Andy Pipkin would just love this thread
Old May 9th 2007, 2:55 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by sam parky
Ha ha just read this thread Please keep on posting guys its just cracking me up

RugbyMatt where are you? Get back here and start posting. Hey Andy Pipkin would just love this thread
I am trying to stay away, you know, out of respect, for the soon to be snipped...
Old May 9th 2007, 2:57 pm
Senior Moment

I am trying to stay away, you know, out of respect, for the soon to be snipped...
Well thats just swell!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.