The Big "V"

Old May 9th 2007, 2:58 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Big "V"

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Well thats just swell!
dont inflame the situation!
Old May 9th 2007, 3:01 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
dont inflame the situation!
cut to the chase, why don't you!
Old May 9th 2007, 3:04 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
cut to the chase, why don't you!
I can see this is on a knife edge....
Old May 9th 2007, 4:31 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by mikelincs
yes, I well remember a good few years ago one of our people trying to expalin that we needed a faeces sample from an asian gentleman. After 30 mins of trying to describe what we wanted the chap went off.. and returned the next day with a..... sputum sample.. wrong end.. He had another attempt, and all of a sudden the light must have dawned because the chap said .. Ahhhh you mean sh*t... he just said yes.. but as he said, he couldn't really have described it like that in case he offended him.. I also remember going to take blood from a young lady (about 20) in our waiting room, I asked her to slip her coat off so i could take some blood from her arm.. she did,.. but the coat was ALL she was wearing... Luckily there were no other patients in the room at the time. ..So I got her to put the coat back on and we managed by just rolling up the sleeve...:curse:

3 day fecal fat, they are the best; we have had people take the plastic bag out of the bucket and do their big jobs straight into the bucket , they get very up set when you tell them that they will have to do it again and this time keep the bag in. Use to love it when people brought urine samples in to the lab in lucorzade bottles, always wanted to put it in the fridge in the tea room, as we had someone that worked on call who drank everyones drinks
Old May 9th 2007, 5:39 pm

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by crispygirl
3 day fecal fat, they are the best; we have had people take the plastic bag out of the bucket and do their big jobs straight into the bucket , they get very up set when you tell them that they will have to do it again and this time keep the bag in. Use to love it when people brought urine samples in to the lab in lucorzade bottles, always wanted to put it in the fridge in the tea room, as we had someone that worked on call who drank everyones drinks
Ugh thats disgusting but did make me laugh
Old May 9th 2007, 5:41 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

I can see this is on a knife edge....
When my brother had it done he was told that he could not drive himself home after the operation so he rode his pushbike to and fro. Five miles on a saddle after the op - guess who collapsed when he arrived home.

Making you cringe guys????

Rosemary
Old May 9th 2007, 5:44 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by The Oddities
When my brother had it done he was told that he could not drive himself home after the operation so he rode his pushbike to and fro. Five miles on a saddle after the op - guess who collapsed when he arrived home.

Making you cringe guys????

Rosemary

Well I think that just confirms where a mans brains are
Old May 9th 2007, 5:45 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Got it in one!!!!

Rosemary
Old May 9th 2007, 5:46 pm

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Yep you`re bang on, thats exactly where they are
Old May 9th 2007, 5:55 pm
Straw Man.

The way to mans heart is through his stomach, the way to his brains is through his flies.

Already posted I know, and courtesy of my ma.
Old May 9th 2007, 7:12 pm

The way to mans heart is through his stomach, the way to his brains is through his flies.

Already posted I know, and courtesy of my ma.
Yes, correct. I am sure women are grateful for it!!!!!

Graham
Old May 9th 2007, 7:14 pm
Straw Man.

Yes, correct. I am sure women are grateful for it!!!!!

Graham
If only my OH could cook!
Old May 9th 2007, 7:15 pm

If only my OH could cook!
Hang on a minute are you saying that women are supposed to do the cooking?????? Nobody told me.

Graham
Old May 9th 2007, 7:16 pm
Straw Man.

Hang on a minute are you saying that women are supposed to do the cooking?????? Nobody told me.

Graham
nobody told my OH either!
Old May 9th 2007, 7:18 pm

nobody told my OH either!
Is she just a sensible girl or do we blame her parents.

Rosemary

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.