Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

B.E = Biker Expats..

B.E = Biker Expats..

Old Apr 6th 2007, 12:37 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: B.E = Biker Expats..

Would much rather go sailing!
Old Apr 6th 2007, 12:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

OK, It looks like I've found your level!
So leather, corsets, Is there a BE Fetish scene, that you're all keeping to yourselves?

Edit
Except Matt, he prefers a big swell and a nice southerly blow!!
Old Apr 6th 2007, 12:57 pm
MnM
luna~sea..its a lifestyle

MnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by leighbloke
OK, It looks like I've found your level!
So leather, corsets, Is there a BE Fetish scene, that you're all keeping to yourselves?

Edit
Except Matt, he prefers a big swell and a nice southerly blow!!

All I said was that I wondered what the response would be
Old Apr 6th 2007, 1:10 pm
MnM

MnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Would much rather go sailing!
Sailing is fun too
Old Apr 6th 2007, 1:12 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MnM
Sailing is fun too
You dont end up looking like a gimp as well!
Old Apr 6th 2007, 1:21 pm
MnM

You dont end up looking like a gimp as well!
Your definition of gimp please!
Old Apr 6th 2007, 1:47 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by MnM
Your definition of gimp please!
I may get told off so no!
Old Apr 6th 2007, 1:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

I may get told off so no!
Yep, but a gimp would like that - alledgedly.

An accepted definition:-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gimp_%28sadomasochism%29
Old Apr 6th 2007, 2:02 pm
MnM

Yep, but a gimp would like that - alledgedly.

An accepted definition:-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gimp_%28sadomasochism%29
Thanks leighbloke! Very interesting reading.

Makes one wonder though about how judgemental some can be of things and people they know nothing about

In any case, I prefer to wear leather trousers & jacket than lacoste shorts & polo shirt anyday!

Last edited by MnM; Apr 6th 2007 at 2:08 pm.
Old Apr 6th 2007, 2:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by MnM

Makes one wonder though about how judgemental some can be of things and people they know nothing about
Maybe you should PM me and provide a more balanced view??
Old Apr 6th 2007, 2:08 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by MnM

meaning?
Old Apr 6th 2007, 2:21 pm
MnM

Maybe you should PM me and provide a more balanced view??
I already have
Old Apr 6th 2007, 10:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MnM
Oh dear!!!.....if there is SUCH a positive response re leather garments, I wonder what the response for corsets would be
Well Martha....what about corsets under the leather...that does it !!...what have I started here.. believe me do what Michael requests regarding the leathers on the bike..the consequences of not doing so don't bear thinking about........
Old Apr 7th 2007, 3:28 pm
Forum Regular

Big_john is just really niceBig_john is just really niceBig_john is just really niceBig_john is just really niceBig_john is just really niceBig_john is just really niceBig_john is just really niceBig_john is just really niceBig_john is just really niceBig_john is just really nice

Originally Posted by MnM
We do too Crispygirl! Can't wait to get that bike and go cruising

I love leathers....the smell, the way they feel on the skin, the texture......everything about them......EXCEPT for wearing them in the heat of the summer. I am sure Michael and I will have a few debates about that! He has already told me that if I don't wear leathers I don't get to ride

Loved the story of your friend
Hi Martha,

Alway's wear you leathers believe me I have seen some nasties on the Costas in the summer, it seems like a good idea at the time but gravel rash or worse is no fun.

You have to get up really early in the summer months to ride, then back home and off with your kit and into the pool

Worst one that I saw was up in Tossa de Mar, at a rally you guy with girl on the back of a sports bike, she had just jeans and a "T" Shirt on, she went over the top of the rider and along the ground on her stomach, now I dont need to explain what she looked like after that, bad news no leathers.

Michael is quite right, no leathers no ride on the bike
Old Apr 7th 2007, 6:53 pm
MnM

You are both right, BigBhudda and Big John....!

I have made my decision to wear leathers in the summer too. That mental image of the girl just did my head in!

So my final decision is leathers on the outside, corset on the inside ...all year round

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.