Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV

Wikiposts

Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV

Old Mar 20th 2007, 4:27 am
has got a huge member

keithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV

Originally Posted by Reptonian
A new, but related query to those in and around the area. We did ask when we were there, and were faithfully promised an answer by Fadesa, but does anyone know yet what is going into the hole in the wall in Commercial C7, which is opposite the first tee on the number two course? Needless to say that Fadesa have not done what they promised, which was to speak to the developers that bought the site and then let us know.
I suspect nobody knows yet! They haven´t even laid the first brick, so it´s a bit premature to know which businesses are going to buy the units and set up shop. The developer may be able to stipulate what "type" of businesses open up (eg, commercial, food/drink, or educational perhaps) but noone will know exactly what they are until the units are sold.
Old Mar 20th 2007, 4:45 am
Forum Regular

Reptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really nice

Originally Posted by keithwalters
I suspect nobody knows yet! They haven´t even laid the first brick, so it´s a bit premature to know which businesses are going to buy the units and set up shop. The developer may be able to stipulate what "type" of businesses open up (eg, commercial, food/drink, or educational perhaps) but noone will know exactly what they are until the units are sold.
We would be happy just knowing what the building looked like and more importantly how high it will be at this stage. Please no garage!
Old Mar 20th 2007, 4:46 am
has got a huge member

keithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond repute

We would be happy just knowing what the building looked like and more importantly how high it will be at this stage. Please no garage!
If I remember correctly the developer was called something like Pracsa. You could google them and contact them direct.

But again, it is very possible that their architect hasn´t done the drawings yet, still very early days!
Old Mar 20th 2007, 4:56 am
East Yorkshire

Gary & Julie Selkirk is an unknown quantity at this point

Golf Club Membership

I have further news on the membership. Our agent went and saw Antonia Cruz at the Golf Club today and the situation on the life/founder memberships is apparently that the memberships are selling fast and they will be increased in price by €3,000 next month as they move into the new club house. They are also getting close to the 2000 membership limit they have set.

Looks like it makes sense to apply now and pay the Joining fee (6300 + IVA for Fadesa customers) now before the fees go up or the memberships limit is reached.

Anyone have any views?

Jonathan
I think it is a little unfair to close the founder member offer so soon,we have been waiting over 2 years to complete on our duplex , because of Fadesa always giving false dates and backword we still have not yet completed ,because of this there is no way I will fork out for a double membership for Julie and I at this time , at the rate Fadesa are going at we could be members of a club we cannot even play.The offer should be open to all owners whenever they complete Fadesa did promise we would rereceive a discount at the club should we proceed with the property,Just another Fadesa tall story.
Does anyone know if there is a reduction for a husband and wife membership like many uk courses offer ??

Regards

Gary and Julie
Frustrated owners to be.........one day maybe
Old Mar 20th 2007, 5:28 am
Forum Regular

JohnandCarol will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Gary & Julie Selkirk
I think it is a little unfair to close the founder member offer so soon,we have been waiting over 2 years to complete on our duplex , because of Fadesa always giving false dates and backword we still have not yet completed ,because of this there is no way I will fork out for a double membership for Julie and I at this time , at the rate Fadesa are going at we could be members of a club we cannot even play.The offer should be open to all owners whenever they complete Fadesa did promise we would rereceive a discount at the club should we proceed with the property,Just another Fadesa tall story.
Does anyone know if there is a reduction for a husband and wife membership like many uk courses offer ??

Regards

Gary and Julie
Frustrated owners to be.........one day maybe
Hi Gary & Julie

The reduced membership currently at €6300 is for a family right for 20 years. You then pay €700 pa as a principal and €400 pa for spouse. You then pay €4 per round each. The membership also gives you the same rights I believe on the other 22 Aymerich golf courses where you would pay between €4 and 10 per round!

I also think it gives somes use of the hotel facilities i.e. swimming pool & gym but I am not totally clear on this.

I have taken my membership but have not yet completed and although paying my quartely maintenance fee I hope we can complete in the next few weeks and start to get some benefit.

Hope this helps - in my opinion it is worth getting in early.

JohnandCarol
Old Mar 20th 2007, 6:20 am
Forum Regular

Reptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really nice

Keith,

Thank you for the answer on the developer.

Gary and Julie,

I am inclined to agree with Carol, better to get in now. If they really do keep the membership limited and the course gets a reputation, they will gain in value. not only that, but the golf is a selling point for lets as well as later if you decide to sell on I would suggest. Further - see the point about the numbers filling up already towards the 2000 limit.

Contact details for the manageress, Antonia Cruz Sanchez, I will PM the address if you need it.

Jonathan

Last edited by jdr; Mar 20th 2007 at 7:51 am.
Old Mar 20th 2007, 7:35 am
Forum Regular

Do you have permission from her to post her email address on a public forum, where spammers scan the threads for addresses to send spam to and sell on ?
If you have I will replace them. jdr

Jonathan[/QUOTE]

JDR,

fine by me. Her address has been posted elsewhere, but please replace with I will PM the address if you need it.
Old Mar 20th 2007, 7:53 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Do you have permission from her to post her email address on a public forum, where spammers scan the threads for addresses to send spam to and sell on ?
If you have I will replace them. jdr

Its just that she wouldn`t be very happy if it caused her a lot of spam.
That is why our address`s are hidden in the username.
Old Mar 20th 2007, 11:26 am
BE Enthusiast

olivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really nice

Originally Posted by JohnandCarol
Hi Gary & Julie

The reduced membership currently at €6300 is for a family right for 20 years. You then pay €700 pa as a principal and €400 pa for spouse. You then pay €4 per round each. The membership also gives you the same rights I believe on the other 22 Aymerich golf courses where you would pay between €4 and 10 per round!

I also think it gives somes use of the hotel facilities i.e. swimming pool & gym but I am not totally clear on this.

I have taken my membership but have not yet completed and although paying my quartely maintenance fee I hope we can complete in the next few weeks and start to get some benefit.

Hope this helps - in my opinion it is worth getting in early.

JohnandCarol
Now come on you guys!!
There is lots more development to come at ESURI
no way are they going to tell prospective investers that golf membership is full!!!!
Old Mar 20th 2007, 7:41 pm
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by olivia
Now come on you guys!!
There is lots more development to come at ESURI
no way are they going to tell prospective investers that golf membership is full!!!!
Hi

Quick questions. Are the memberships transferable please, on the sale of the property?

Are the golf memberships worth it for non-golfers? Whoa hold on before you take the mickey... would it be an investment for a non-golfer, to get these at a good price, and then transfer it when selling the home... as a bonus please?

Assume that we want to sell in say 5 or 10 years time....

Finally if we rent out the property can the renters benefit from the membership please (investment question again as it makes it attractive for renting out to golfers).

Thanks
Jon
Old Mar 20th 2007, 7:52 pm
Forum Regular

Olivia,

I agree that it does seem a little far fetched, [I]but[I] they are about to raise the price, and they initially said that the membership would be limited. The preferred status of Fadesa customers has been lifted from next month. See my earlier posts.

Jonathan
Old Mar 20th 2007, 8:15 pm
Forum Regular

BobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Jon-Bxl
Hi

Quick questions. Are the memberships transferable please, on the sale of the property?

Are the golf memberships worth it for non-golfers? Whoa hold on before you take the mickey... would it be an investment for a non-golfer, to get these at a good price, and then transfer it when selling the home... as a bonus please?

Assume that we want to sell in say 5 or 10 years time....

Finally if we rent out the property can the renters benefit from the membership please (investment question again as it makes it attractive for renting out to golfers).

Thanks
Jon
Hi Jon,

1. The membership is transferable. It is for twenty years, and any part of the remainder can be sold on. I am not sure, but I think it is also renewable after the initial twenty year period.

2. IMHO it is a useful investment. I do play golf and will use it, but if two like properties are for sale at a similar price, one with a membership and one without, I know which one would appeal more to golfers.

3. Up to twenty guests (rounds) can play per year, at half green fees, so again, attractive for rental purposes.

Regards
Old Mar 20th 2007, 9:08 pm
Forum Regular

esurigolf is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Mike and Diane
Carol

In my opinion not a very attractive one, it looks like plastic corrugated iron!! We are just hoping this is not the final finish, but from talking with others I fear it is!!
The club house roof built by Fadesa is ugly. See this one from Islantilla Golf (Huelva).

Best regards
EG
Attached Thumbnails Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV-casa_club_de_golf_de_islantilla.jpg  
Old Mar 20th 2007, 9:10 pm
Forum Regular

GerryW is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by esurigolf
The club house roof built by Fadesa is ugly. See this one from Islantilla Golf (Huelva).

Best regards
EG
Much nicer I must admit.
Old Mar 21st 2007, 12:47 am
Forum Regular

jamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud ofjamesf has much to be proud of

Well guys that's it. I've paid the first bit of the deposit and I'm now the proud owner of a 3 bed Townhouse in M5.

Thanks to everyone for the advice, whilst it's done absolutely nothing to put me off, it has saved me money, made me check things 2x and also generally reassurred me about this development.

I look forward to meeting a lot of you and generally hope we can all make Esuri a cracking place to live/stay/visit.

Adios for now.

James.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.