Reload this Page >

Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Wikiposts

Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Old Jun 26th 2006, 3:00 am
Just Joined

paula.davitt is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Sorry to be a total bore but does anyone have any upto date photos of rava 4 manzana 6. Although we go over in 3 1/2 weeks (not staying there) we haven't seen any recent photos
hope someone has

thanks
Old Jun 26th 2006, 6:51 am
Forum Regular

jean&john will become famous soon enoughjean&john will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Just returned from another stay at CE and thought I'd right some mis-information I gave you a few weeks ago. I said that they were building 131 villas around Pueblo Andaluz. This was because there is a sales office situated in front of these villas which stated this fact; however this sales office is not selling the villas situated immediately behind it they are being built by another contractor and the 131 villas are being built some where else on the development.

The villas being built around Pueblo Andaluz are totalling 47 complete with social club and are being built two deep around the perimeter.

I went for a walk over the golf course and was very impressed by what I saw. There is lots of wild life around the course and I even spotted some flamingo on one of the lakes. Unfortunately some of the wild life likes to bite the hell out of you at around 10 in the evening.

Here are some photos that I took of the villas near Pueblo Andaluz, Club House, hotel and golf course.

John
Attached Thumbnails Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III-esuri-june-06-015.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III-esuri-june-06-014.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III-esuri-june-06-016.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III-esuri-june-06-017.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III-esuri-june-06-018.jpg  

Old Jun 26th 2006, 7:02 am
Forum Regular

jean&john will become famous soon enoughjean&john will become famous soon enough

Here are a few more photos of the golf course.

John
Attached Thumbnails Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III-esuri-june-06-019.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III-esuri-june-06-020.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III-esuri-june-06-021.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III-esuri-june-06-023.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III-esuri-june-06-024.jpg  

Old Jun 26th 2006, 8:00 am
Forum Regular

Den H is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by paula.davitt
Sorry to be a total bore but does anyone have any upto date photos of rava 4 manzana 6. Although we go over in 3 1/2 weeks (not staying there) we haven't seen any recent photos
hope someone has

thanks
After considerable comparison with known pictures we are 95% confident that the attached three photos are of RVA 4 Manzana 6 taken on the 5th June, I assume that is what you require, if not they might be of interest to others.

Whilst looking for the Manzana 6 pictures, I came across a lessor spotted Manzana 5 picture, with people working in the communal area.

Dennis and Gill
Attached Thumbnails Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III-dsc00588.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III-dsc00589.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III-dsc00590.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III-dsc00587.jpg  
Old Jun 26th 2006, 8:15 am
!hola!

tednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant futuretednsharon has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Den H
After considerable comparison with known pictures we are 95% confident that the attached three photos are of RVA 4 Manzana 6 taken on the 5th June, I assume that is what you require, if not they might be of interest to others.

Whilst looking for the Manzana 6 pictures, I came across a lessor spotted Manzana 5 picture, with people working in the communal area.

Dennis and Gill
Hi

Lovely shot of our house - thanks Den! Hadn't seen it since the shrubs had been planted and garden fences put in ... just needs some grass seed now!

Sharon
Old Jun 26th 2006, 9:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute

Hola,
It is nice to see some photos today... Thanks to all those who have taken the time to post. It'll be wierd to see CE with people in it - not a bad looking place for a "ghost town"!
Jean&john, I liked the shadow play in the construction sight. It looked like you were surrounded by stonehenge-type rocks! "Taulas de Esuri"
Regards,
Carol
Old Jun 26th 2006, 10:02 am
Just Joined

Talking Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Originally Posted by Den H

Dennis and Gill
thanks so much what great pictures - and I saw our place too fantastic !!!
Old Jun 26th 2006, 10:03 am
Just Joined

Red face Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

thanks to jean and john too - very kind of you to put the photos on
Old Jun 27th 2006, 6:49 pm
Forum Regular

Woodzie has a brilliant futureWoodzie has a brilliant futureWoodzie has a brilliant futureWoodzie has a brilliant futureWoodzie has a brilliant futureWoodzie has a brilliant futureWoodzie has a brilliant future
Smile Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Thanks for the photos, I have to say I looked at the golf course with new eyes having swung a club for the first time last night. In an attempt to make the most of the facilites to be I embarked on a lesson in Golf. Umm. Have they built the club house yet? & do we know what time the bar opens? The expression, stick to what your're good at came to mind. Kim
Old Jun 27th 2006, 8:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Hi Woodzie,

If you look back at Post #2612 from jean & john enlarge photo 4 and you will see lots of building activity in the background. To the left are the gated villa developments. In the centre is a bright silver crane that looks like a large bird pecking and to the right are 3 normal tower cranes. With the tower cranes Fadesa are building the first 4* hotel on CE for Barcelo so on known Fadesa progress rates I would say 2008 before that opens.

The silver pecking bird crane is building the golf clubhouse (if it is not included in the hotel as has been said by the shed in the past) and I would say it seems to be making good progress and if you keep up the lessons you and it might come good together. Don't neglect the practise on the 19th though it could be a long dry wait if you don't.

The long bed of sand stretching from the clubhouse site to the ancient olive trees replanted in the foreground is the preparation for the driving range which is now coming along.

Regards,

John.
Originally Posted by Woodzie
Have they built the club house yet? & do we know what time the bar opens? The expression, stick to what your're good at came to mind. Kim
Old Jun 28th 2006, 12:59 am
BE Enthusiast

Steve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really nice
Cool Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Beunas tardes All

Good news, of a sort, I think. Our solicitor tells us that Fadesa has now obtained the Builders Insurance for Manzana 4 - but not the Hatitation Certificate, which is expected by the end of July.
I am looking on the bright side and take this as positive - although we do not propose (at this stage) to complete until all the documentation is in place, but that could change.
But in any event we will go out next month in a more positive frame of mind, and may even be able to arrange for a surveyor to inspect and report, and let us have a snagging list.
Thanks for the recent photographs; although we have not spotted our house in any - I hope it's there. Pat has acquired a new camera, so we might attempt to tackle the technology and post some pictures when we return.
Note to Woodzie, don't give up! I haven't, but I haven't improved much either. The zumo de naranja on the terrace afterwards makes it all worth while; or is the cervezas? One or the other.

Steve
Old Jun 28th 2006, 1:44 am
Just Joined

S.W.I.M is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Steve and Pat
Beunas tardes All

Good news, of a sort, I think. Our solicitor tells us that Fadesa has now obtained the Builders Insurance for Manzana 4 - but not the Hatitation Certificate, which is expected by the end of July.
I am looking on the bright side and take this as positive - although we do not propose (at this stage) to complete until all the documentation is in place, but that could change.
But in any event we will go out next month in a more positive frame of mind, and may even be able to arrange for a surveyor to inspect and report, and let us have a snagging list.
Thanks for the recent photographs; although we have not spotted our house in any - I hope it's there. Pat has acquired a new camera, so we might attempt to tackle the technology and post some pictures when we return.
Note to Woodzie, don't give up! I haven't, but I haven't improved much either. The zumo de naranja on the terrace afterwards makes it all worth while; or is the cervezas? One or the other.

Steve

Dear All

Has anyone any info on RVA4/ Manzana 1 We have been told they are just waiting for the Cert of Occupation! Correct or not?

Iain
Old Jun 28th 2006, 2:16 am
Just Joined

Phil & Sheila is an unknown quantity at this point

Hola all, Following the comment that lounge / bedroom French doors open to the inside, were you aware (Town houses at least ) all windows also open to the inside. How does anyone fit curtains / blinds in this situation ? perplexed !
Old Jun 28th 2006, 2:59 am
has got a huge member

keithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Phil & Sheila
Hola all, Following the comment that lounge / bedroom French doors open to the inside, were you aware (Town houses at least ) all windows also open to the inside. How does anyone fit curtains / blinds in this situation ? perplexed !
Just make sure the curtain pole is longer than the window is wide! All the doors open inwards on the show apartments so next time you are there take a look and see what window dressings they have done.
Old Jun 28th 2006, 3:39 am
BE Enthusiast

olivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really nice

Originally Posted by keithwalters
Just make sure the curtain pole is longer than the window is wide! All the doors open inwards on the show apartments so next time you are there take a look and see what window dressings they have done.
Also much better for cleaning, if windows open inwards it is possible to clean the outside.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.