Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Aqualandia - Benidorm

Aqualandia - Benidorm

Old Jul 20th 2009, 2:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

noelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Aqualandia - Benidorm

[QUOTE=Splatt;7767630]On a slightly less aquatic note I took my daughter to Terra Mitica for her fourth birthday and we all had a great day out.
Plenty of rides my daughter could go on and also some for the bigger kids (me). Particularly impressive is the Colossus rollercoaster which looks like it's been nailed together by Travis Perkins.

Ste.[/QUOTE

The rollercoaster 'Colossus' should be renamed 'Concussion' ... never before had I been on such a bone-shaking (and brain shaking) contraption, and I have been on a fair few in my time...
But yes, agree Terramitica is an excellent day out
Old Jul 20th 2009, 6:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

spain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Aqualandia - Benidorm

try the one at Cullera, nearer and less busier (Im told)

Originally Posted by littlelambfound
And on an even more slightly less aquatic note, we offed to Terra Natura the other day. Beautiful day...not a bugger in sight. A worker there guessed-imated around 100 peeps for the day. Shame really as a great day out (well, more for the little one).
Funnily enough, the wife has just taken her visiting parents off to Aqualandia this morning. I did suggest the highest slide for her mother, and though of course, any drowning would be most unfortunate, I do wish them a LONG day there....as it's just so peaceful here without them!