Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Help in El Portet, Moraira

Help in El Portet, Moraira

Old Jul 19th 2009, 5:09 pm
Just Joined

babyjames is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Help in El Portet, Moraira

I wonder if someone could help me. We have been offered a villa to stay in for a holiday and a few members of our party of not really able to walk that far - I wanted to know apart from the restaurant Le Dauphin on the sea front at El Portet are there any other bars or restaurants in El Portet or do we need to go to Moraira every night?

I would be really really grateful if someone could get back to me.

Many thanks

Caron
Old Jul 19th 2009, 5:54 pm
Forum Regular

Splatt has much to be proud ofSplatt has much to be proud ofSplatt has much to be proud ofSplatt has much to be proud ofSplatt has much to be proud ofSplatt has much to be proud ofSplatt has much to be proud ofSplatt has much to be proud ofSplatt has much to be proud ofSplatt has much to be proud ofSplatt has much to be proud of
Default Re: Help in El Portet, Moraira

Hi there Caron,
I`ve never really been to El Portet at night but I know that there are a couple of restaurant/snack bars on the sea front just up from El Dauphin however I'm not sure what their hours are. There is also an Italian just on the hill on the way to Moraira.

If you're after nightlife and not having to walk far then I think your only option is to get an apartment in town. There are some lovely villas just up Mar del Norte but there is a fairly steep hill to climb.
If I get chance I'll drive down to Portet tonight and report back!

Ste.
Old Jul 20th 2009, 7:25 pm
Forum Regular

bil8999 has a brilliant futurebil8999 has a brilliant futurebil8999 has a brilliant futurebil8999 has a brilliant futurebil8999 has a brilliant futurebil8999 has a brilliant futurebil8999 has a brilliant future
Default Re: Help in El Portet, Moraira

Hi
We have a place not far from there, taxi costs 6 euros from Moraira, as steve said only 2 places to eat but very nice.