Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Anyone working in Cadiz?

Anyone working in Cadiz?

Old Sep 2nd 2011, 2:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Veleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Anyone working in Cadiz?

Originally Posted by Agnes
Hi Kah

I am living and working in Jerez. I am working as a TEFL teacher and I have more work than I can cope with. I don't think TEFL qualification is necessary if you are a qualified English teacher. Schools, colleges are recruiting now, timing is very important as most don't tend to recruit after September. either come now or start looking June/July next year.
I would like to echo what Agnes says. I am also very near to Cadiz, in Jerez, and there is an abundance of people desperate to learn English but few academies providing the service.

If you are willing to teach children (I am not!!) then you should have no difficulty finding work, but get your skates on!!!!

New job just advertised:

SPAIN: Academies in Jerez, Cádiz and El Puerto de Santa María, A... [FastView] 02 September, 2011
EFL Teachers required
TECS

We are looking to recruit two EFL teachers to complete our team for the coming academic year. In addition to teaching in our academy in El Puerto de Santa María, they will be teaching on a Spanish military base, where members of the armed forces are preparing for STANAG SLP exams in English. We can only consider native speaker candidates with a Masters degree or higher, recognised TEFL qualification and a minimum of two years experience. Having a vehicle is a plus.