Anti Virus!

Old May 16th 2008, 9:52 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anti Virus!

Originally Posted by Same Difference
Its pissing it down here and I am bored!
Its a bit chilly here, I am making two picket gates today, and just having a break in the "fully mobile accommodation unit"
Old May 16th 2008, 9:53 am

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Its a bit chilly here, I am making two picket gates today, and just having a break in the "fully mobile accommodation unit"
Are you dossing on the bed again?
Old May 16th 2008, 9:55 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Are you dossing on the bed again?
nope, sat at my "office" table.

The bed has been "conveniently stowed"
Old May 16th 2008, 9:56 am

nope, sat at my "office" table.
I have this image in my head!
Old May 16th 2008, 9:57 am
Straw Man.

I have this image in my head!
Hey!

Don't knock my executive office!
Old May 16th 2008, 9:58 am

Hey!

Don't knock my executive office!
Do you drop the table at night to make your bed?
Old May 16th 2008, 9:59 am
Straw Man.

Do you drop the table at night to make your bed?
The office is "conveniently stored" to allow for the optimum sleeping conditions yes.
Old May 16th 2008, 10:03 am

The office is "conveniently stored" to allow for the optimum sleeping conditions yes.
Sorry, took me a while to reply then.........I had to recover from my choking with laughter fit!
Old May 16th 2008, 10:04 am
Straw Man.

Sorry, took me a while to reply then.........I had to recover from my choking with laughter fit!
could move into a house and sign a 6 month contract woman, so don't knock it!
Old May 16th 2008, 10:06 am

could move into a house and sign a 6 month contract woman, so don't knock it!
Dont you dare.........hurry up and get ya bums over here!

I have spent a few months in a caravan a few years back and I found the bed really comfy. In fact OH still says it was the comfiest bed we ever had!
Old May 16th 2008, 10:08 am
Straw Man.

Dont you dare.........hurry up and get ya bums over here!

I have spent a few months in a caravan a few years back and I found the bed really comfy. In fact OH still says it was the comfiest bed we ever had!
Funnily enough my mum and dad both lived in a caravan for years when they first met..........way back!............and they both still say they were the happiest years of their lives.

Now you say it was the comfiest bed you slept in..............ARE YOU PEOPLE ALL MAD, OR IS IT AN AGE THING????
Old May 16th 2008, 10:09 am

Funnily enough my mum and dad both lived in a caravan for years when they first met..........way back!............and they both still say they were the happiest years of their lives.

Now you say it was the comfiest bed you slept in..............ARE YOU PEOPLE ALL MAD, OR IS IT AN AGE THING????
Shut ya face gypsy boy!

Hey Mitzys on line.........now theres nothing he can shout at for is there?
Old May 16th 2008, 10:11 am
Straw Man.

Shut ya face gypsy boy!

Hey Mitzys on line.........now theres nothing he can shout at for is there?
yeah, didn't you see my comment in the hijack thread?
Old May 16th 2008, 10:11 am

yeah, didn't you see my comment in the hijack thread?
Yes!
Old May 16th 2008, 11:03 am
BE Forum Addict

DebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond repute

I have a Mac..................
So does Mitzy at night-time