Amazon

Old Jun 22nd 2013, 10:26 am

Fred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Amazon

Not that I am aware of but Google Translate does a pretty good job of translating the pages.
Old Jun 22nd 2013, 10:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond repute

This morning I have successfully ordered 2 Michelin maps from Amazon UK

Amazon Spain said NO
Old Jun 28th 2013, 4:36 am
BE Enthusiast

bealerDSB has much to be proud ofbealerDSB has much to be proud ofbealerDSB has much to be proud ofbealerDSB has much to be proud ofbealerDSB has much to be proud ofbealerDSB has much to be proud ofbealerDSB has much to be proud ofbealerDSB has much to be proud ofbealerDSB has much to be proud ofbealerDSB has much to be proud ofbealerDSB has much to be proud of

Issue I have is with configuring 'what' the names of items are 'called' in Spain. For example, I was awaiting to ship from A.UK an exterior seating mood cube (lights up when powered etc / remote).

After the longest, I found the right name on A.ES; Cubo LED.

I was translating, searching stools, stools cube, no joy.
Found it eventually, & have to say - cheaper than A.UK.

DSB.
Old Jun 28th 2013, 8:22 am
Headpoopscopper

HeikeundAlan has a reputation beyond reputeHeikeundAlan has a reputation beyond reputeHeikeundAlan has a reputation beyond reputeHeikeundAlan has a reputation beyond reputeHeikeundAlan has a reputation beyond reputeHeikeundAlan has a reputation beyond reputeHeikeundAlan has a reputation beyond reputeHeikeundAlan has a reputation beyond reputeHeikeundAlan has a reputation beyond reputeHeikeundAlan has a reputation beyond reputeHeikeundAlan has a reputation beyond repute

there is loads of things not avalable in Am.es yet
I spend a lot of time hunting in .de . uk. and com
only to get into trouble at end when adress comes up
like t shirt 10 euro for 5 then get hit with 20 euro postage because I am in ES
Old Jun 30th 2013, 8:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Rambling Rose is a glorious beacon of lightRambling Rose is a glorious beacon of lightRambling Rose is a glorious beacon of lightRambling Rose is a glorious beacon of lightRambling Rose is a glorious beacon of lightRambling Rose is a glorious beacon of lightRambling Rose is a glorious beacon of lightRambling Rose is a glorious beacon of lightRambling Rose is a glorious beacon of lightRambling Rose is a glorious beacon of lightRambling Rose is a glorious beacon of light

This is going to make a huge difference to my orders from Amazon. Currently I order flour for my breadmaker as they have a really good selection way better than anything I've found in Spain. (from Bacheldre Watermill)
Now instead of free delivery its going to cost an additional £5.49 plus 0.59 per kilo.
Books cost an additional £4.99 and 0.99 per item.
However if you are canny and order books and other items together you only pay the highest basic rate plus the per item fee.
So 5 kilos of flour and 2 books would be £5.49 + 5 x 0.59 (2.95) + 2 x 0.99 (£1.98) = £10.42
Its a lot compared with the zero it used to be but the stuff is still a lot cheaper and not available on the ES site. Have found electrical items on the ES website though - many of them cheaper than the UK
Incidentally M&S just upped their minimum spend for free delivery from 35 euros to 99.
Old Jun 30th 2013, 8:50 am

Fred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rambling Rose
Have found electrical items on the ES website though - many of them cheaper than the UK
Yes, so have I.

I ordered an electric griddle on Thursday afternoon and it arrived on Friday morning with free delivery if you are a premium customer. (€15/yr)